Anyone see Castro fall?

Maxx

Guest Moneyball

they said they didn't use anesthesia (sp?) because his body is weak. so thats good news.

my grandmother said that since it happened by the che memorial it was probably his ghost getting back at fidel for assasinating him.

Man, the extreme right wing Cubans in Miami just confirmed their stupidity by hyping up Fidel Castro's fall and putting it on the front page of the newspaper and the top story in headlines.

He is a 78 year old man. Give him a break. WTF is wrong with all of you making these comments like "die". Don't you guys have any morals?

Man, the extreme right wing Cubans in Miami just confirmed their stupidity by hyping up Fidel Castro's fall and putting it on the front page of the newspaper and the top story in headlines.

He is a 78 year old man. Give him a break. WTF is wrong with all of you making these comments like "die". Don't you guys have any morals?

599059[/snapback]

:blink: extreme right wing? Ever think that Castro is a commie, which means he is extremely left wing, and has ruined so many lives! SHUT UP!

599059[/snapback]

:blink: extreme right wing? Ever think that Castro is a commie, which means he is extremely left wing, and has ruined so many lives! SHUT UP!

599060[/snapback]

My point is that, you know there's is something wrong when South Florida is the only place in the US that puts a minor fall from Fidel on the front page.

My point is that, you know there's is something wrong when South Florida is the only place in the US that puts a minor fall from Fidel on the front page.

599065[/snapback]

Do you even live in South Florida, if so for how long? Do you know all the terror this man hath brought? Car bombs, molotov cocktails, spys, fake marriages, kidnappings, murders, beatings, sabotage, the list goes on and on.

I'd prefer you to stay on topic.

Plus Im not going to discuss those issues on the forums for reasons that don't have to be explained.

599074[/snapback]

What issues? The issues behind why South Floridians and Cubans worldwide who left Cuba cannot stand Fidel Castro. The man is a criminal.

Plus Im not going to discuss those issues on the forums for reasons that don't have to be explained.

599074[/snapback]

What issues? The issues behind why South Floridians and Cubans worldwide who left Cuba cannot stand Fidel Castro. The man is a criminal.

599076[/snapback]

I respect you beliefs however Cuba is a subject I try not to touch on these sepcific forums.

599074[/snapback]

599076[/snapback]

I respect you beliefs however Cuba is a subject I try not to touch on these sepcific forums.

599079[/snapback]

Then don't scold others...you haven't had family torn apart and killed because of this man have you? Show some courtesy to the innocent...this man is not innocent and is likely in contract with the devil. The Catholic Church excommunicated him on this...it is well known.

599074[/snapback]

599076[/snapback]

599079[/snapback]

Then don't scold others...you haven't had family torn apart and killed because of this man have you? Show some courtesy to the innocent...this man is not innocent and is likely in contract with the devil. The Catholic Church excommunicated him on this...it is well known.

599081[/snapback]

You're getting ahead of yourself Cape. I haven't scolded anybody.

I think that if the people ON THE ISLAND highly disagreed with Fidel, that in 40 years they would have taken him out of power.

Guest Moneyball

599074[/snapback]

599076[/snapback]

599079[/snapback]

599081[/snapback]

You're getting ahead of yourself Cape. I haven't scolded anybody.

I think that if the people ON THE ISLAND highly disagreed with Fidel, that in 40 years they would have taken him out of power.

599085[/snapback]

i guess the people INSIDE the soviet union loved communsim for 70 years while they were being murdered. :plain

it's not that easy. the man has a firm grip on the island.

he could have easily died if he had fallen 2 feet further up he would have broken his head on one of those chairs. when miami's version of osama bin laden falls and breaks his knee in 8 different places, it's big news.

he apparently had only local anesthetic on the knee because he couldn't trust the surgeons. he was awake during the whole surgery.

AND YES, DIE FIDEL DIE!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH.

599059[/snapback]

Morals? Are you kidding me?! :rolleyes: Ugh...I won't even touch this. What Cape, Chewbacca, and Marlinfan have posted is enough and they are completely right. Too bad he didn't fall of a building.

599059[/snapback]

Wow, I sincerely hope you're being sarcastic. Fidel Castro is no different than Saddam, Hitler, and other brutal dictators. If you find comments such as "die" unacceptable when directed towards scum like Fidel Castro, I highly recommend you pay more attention in history class. Your comments in this thread are utterly ridiculous and it's obvious you know absolutely nothing about Fidel Castro, what he's done, or the current situation in Cuba.