D E A D

Guest Moneyball

Guest Moneyball

You want Marlins back?

599148[/snapback]

ofcourse not but we usually had a loy more people on the boards.

(marlins has been banned for a lang time now, hope he never comes back)

Guest Moneyball

Why was he banned?

599193[/snapback]

my theory is because he was spamming like crazy (he said he posted 2000 times in one day.) he wanted to make up for the days he wouldn't be able to post because of his trips to israel. so he starting making up stupid threads for the hell of it.

JUST FOR A POST COUNT.

Guest Moneyball

60 user(s) active in the past 60 minutes

20 guests, 38 members 2 anonymous members

marlinfan, Beinfest4Prez, Fritz, fishywishy, KJC, Admin, Accord, Fish Tank Frenzy, JBFan21, BroadwayBaby84, nc marlin, Nugget, Inktomi Spider , Ramp, tonyi, MikeyzCubanita1911, Fish Fillet, Mays24Bonds25, TealMonster, MarlinsGirl48, The Rebirth, chefbob, RossInfoMan, Marlins Phenom, Revenge, BullDurham, Joe, SlapHands69, Katrina1211, CapeFish, kissthesungoodbye, MasterChief, Marlins2003, PhishPhan, Rex, SuperAngels, cobaincola, IowaMarlinFan, Rune

it's been like this for a couple days now 24/7

He was banned for spamming?

That's dumb.

I've seen more people "spam" worse then he has. I've also seen more people with a higher post count in a shorter amount of time since he's been here.

I didn't think he'd actually get banned for it, that's pretty stupid. It's a message board for crying out loud! The kid can post as much as he wants, doesn't bother me.

Guest Moneyball

He was banned for spamming?

That's dumb.

I've seen more people "spam" worse then he has. I've also seen more people with a higher post count in a shorter amount of time since he's been here.

I didn't think he'd actually get banned for it, that's pretty stupid. It's a message board for crying out loud! The kid can post as much as he wants, doesn't bother me.

599234[/snapback]

yeah but he reached a ridiculous amount and started like 12 very stupid threads. at one point he was just posting for the post count and fighting with everyone in the mean time.

Guest Moneyball

big deal. I see plenty of pointless threads... The only reason he got banned is cause most of everybody here hates him. That's just wrong... not like he did anything.

599237[/snapback]

wonder what the excuse is for banning him?

big deal. I see plenty of pointless threads... The only reason he got banned is cause most of everybody here hates him. That's just wrong... not like he did anything.

599237[/snapback]

599239[/snapback]

The rules state:

4)Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.

Plus 2000 posts in one day is ridiculous...

Guest Moneyball

? big deal. I see plenty of pointless threads... The only reason he got banned is cause most of everybody here hates him. That's just wrong... not like he did anything.

599237[/snapback]

599239[/snapback]

The rules state:

4)Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.

Plus 2000 posts in one day is ridiculous...

599244[/snapback]

:thumbup thanks for clarifying that. i knew that had to be the reason.

Guest Moneyball

R.I.P

:tissue

:marlins

599486[/snapback]

:lol

599497[/snapback]

That's marlins, that innocent looking jewish child. that's him? the guy who had nothing better to do but spam? man the internet brings out the worst in people you'd expect to be nice. :confused