Bush or Kerry

Fish Tank Frenzy

Voting for Bush! :thumbup

603067[/snapback]

For the record:

Any woman who votes for Bush does not get it. A woman who votes for Bush should not be able to vote. Why? Because they obviously do not feel they should be in control of their body and make decisions about their own body. And if they can't regulate their own body, how in the world can they be considered smart enough to know how to vote for the leader of the free world? They can't fathom what is good for themselves!

Basically, a woman voting for Bush is saying, "You're right, I don't know what is good for me, my body, or my life. I shouldn't be allowed to make decisions that affect me, sorry for thinking otherwise Sir, I am going back to the kitchen now to cook you dinner."

Voting for Bush!? :thumbup

603067[/snapback]

For the record:

Any woman who votes for Bush does not get it. A woman who votes for Bush should not be able to vote. Why? Because they obviously do not feel they should be in control of their body and make decisions about their own body. And if they can't regulate their own body, how in the world can they be considered smart enough to know how to vote for the leader of the free world? They can't fathom what is good for themselves!

Basically, a woman voting for Bush is saying, "You're right, I don't know what is good for me, my body, or my life. I shouldn't be allowed to make decisions that affect me, sorry for thinking otherwise Sir, I am going back to the kitchen now to cook you dinner."

603072[/snapback]

I am not voting for Bush for that reason! :thumbup

Voting for Bush! :thumbup

603067[/snapback]

For the record:

603072[/snapback]

603107[/snapback]

That is a big sticking point, because if he gets elected Roe V Wade will be over turned. He will jam the supreme court full of judges who will help him overturn it simple as that.

Voting for Bush :thumbup

and there are women out there who think that killing the unborn is wrong....that if you get pregnant and a living thing is inside of you it is wrong to kill it.... some women dont like the fact they can play god like that......just because there not "pro-choosing to kill someone because there still inside of me" dosent mean they dont get it..they dont agree with it...

Voting for Bush :thumbup

and there are women out there who think that killing the unborn is wrong....that if you get pregnant and a living thing is inside of you it is wrong to kill it.... some women dont like the fact they can play god like that......just because there not "pro-choosing to kill someone because there still inside of me" dosent mean they dont get it..they dont agree with it...

603176[/snapback]

Then I want those women to go up to women who have been raped and impregnated that way and had an abortion because of that, and tell them that they are killers.

Abortion is not great, but you can not outlaw it because there are sitiations that it is needed, and Bush wants to get rid of it across the board and that is wrong.

Then I want those women to go up to women who have been raped and impregnated that way and had an abortion because of that, and tell them that they are killers.

So 40 million women have become pregnant from rape and stuff like that?

There needs to be some way to prevent that ridiculous amount of abortions.

603186[/snapback]

So what do we do with those 40 million extra children? Throw them all in foster homes?

:plain

Voting for Bush!? :thumbup

603067[/snapback]

For the record:

603072[/snapback]

603107[/snapback]

That is a big sticking point, because if he gets elected Roe V Wade will be over turned. He will jam the supreme court full of judges who will help him overturn it simple as that.

603112[/snapback]

Just like Reagan's judges overturned it in the Health Services case, right?

Roe v Wade will not be overturned because no one agrees when the life begins. It will only be limited, and I think abortion right now is just fine. I don't agree with it but it's not an issue I have the strongest opinion in because it does not directly cater to me.