Daylights Saving Time

miami15

Daylight Savings time rules because we get an extra hour of sun, I don't wake up early anymore regardless so it not being sunny at 6:30 AM means nothing to me. It sucks we aren't in DST anymore though.

I don't have it? Places that don't have it are? Arizona, Hawaii, and Parts of Indiana?

605338[/snapback]

Random small cities scattered across the South also don't observe it.

I don't have it?? Places that don't have it are?? Arizona, Hawaii, and Parts of Indiana?

605338[/snapback]

All of Indiana.

605368[/snapback]

It's only parts of Indiana (albeit most of the state) ... see the below

"The statute creates three different time arrangements in the Hoosier State:

77 counties (including state capital Indianapolis) are in the Eastern Time Zone but do not change to Daylight time in April; instead they remain on Standard Time all year long; [yellow on map and chart]

10 counties -- five near Chicago, IL, and five near Evansville, IN, are in the Central Time Zone and use both Central Standard and Central Daylight; [green on map and chart] and

five other counties -- two near Cincinnati, OH, and three near Louisville, KY -- are in the Eastern Time Zone but use both Eastern Standard and Eastern Daylight. [pink on map and chart] "

dst

Here in AZ we dont' observe which I'm fine with .. can do some screwy things to TV scheduling though .. I didn't like how dark it got as early as it did in other states I've lived

• 5 months later...