Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You can beat up one board member....who is it?

Featured Replies

QUOTE(TealMonster @ Dec 22 2004, 6:57 PM)

Marlins, marlinsatw9010, Heckeroo, IowaMarlinFan, floridafan13, MikeyzCubanita1911, Hollyberry, UMFan4Life7, Beinfest4Prez, Shaq-Man, myluckynameisabe, freshy, Bradcore, Admin, SuperAngels, RockyMountainMarlin, fishking, Das Texan, Dolfan3320, RossInfoMan, Juanky, Joe, fishfan25, Inktomi Spider , giambinyy25fan, geemoney, fauowls44, tealfins, orisha, Marlins97+03WC, DTrainFan, marlins24, Phlub, MasterChief, Mabdul Doobakus, MikeyFan, nc marlin, Stag5, FurmanGator, BlackaWhacka, cobaincola, minus, Marlins2003, babaru, Chin High, Shamrock, PhxPhin, ERF, eadearmas, DTrizzle, miami15, flying_mollusk, CapeFish, Encarnacion_99, DurableTear, Chewbacca314, Rex, jrHEMI33

 

:hat

 

 

 

You wouldn't last 30 seconds with half of those people. :lol

QUOTE(TealMonster @ Dec 22 2004, 6:57 PM)

Marlins, marlinsatw9010, Heckeroo, IowaMarlinFan, floridafan13, MikeyzCubanita1911, Hollyberry, UMFan4Life7, Beinfest4Prez, Shaq-Man, myluckynameisabe, freshy, Bradcore, Admin, SuperAngels, RockyMountainMarlin, fishking, Das Texan, Dolfan3320, RossInfoMan, Juanky, Joe, fishfan25, Inktomi Spider , giambinyy25fan, geemoney, fauowls44, tealfins, orisha, Marlins97+03WC, DTrainFan, marlins24, Phlub, MasterChief, Mabdul Doobakus, MikeyFan, nc marlin, Stag5, FurmanGator, BlackaWhacka, cobaincola, minus, Marlins2003, babaru, Chin High, Shamrock, PhxPhin, ERF, eadearmas, DTrizzle, miami15, flying_mollusk, CapeFish, Encarnacion_99, DurableTear, Chewbacca314, Rex, jrHEMI33

 

:hat

 

 

 

You wouldn't last 30 seconds with half of those people. :lol

640998[/snapback]

1. it was just a copy n paste from the peeps online now.

 

2. im 99.9% sure no one on this site can beat my ass.

 

:)

QUOTE(TealMonster @ Dec 22 2004, 6:57 PM)

Marlins, marlinsatw9010, Heckeroo, IowaMarlinFan, floridafan13, MikeyzCubanita1911, Hollyberry, UMFan4Life7, Beinfest4Prez, Shaq-Man, myluckynameisabe, freshy, Bradcore, Admin, SuperAngels, RockyMountainMarlin, fishking, Das Texan, Dolfan3320, RossInfoMan, Juanky, Joe, fishfan25, Inktomi Spider , giambinyy25fan, geemoney, fauowls44, tealfins, orisha, Marlins97+03WC, DTrainFan, marlins24, Phlub, MasterChief, Mabdul Doobakus, MikeyFan, nc marlin, Stag5, FurmanGator, BlackaWhacka, cobaincola, minus, Marlins2003, babaru, Chin High, Shamrock, PhxPhin, ERF, eadearmas, DTrizzle, miami15, flying_mollusk, CapeFish, Encarnacion_99, DurableTear, Chewbacca314, Rex, jrHEMI33

 

:hat

 

 

 

You wouldn't last 30 seconds with half of those people. :lol

640998[/snapback]

1. it was just a copy n paste from the peeps online now.

 

2. im 99.9% sure no one on this site can beat my ass.

 

:)

641002[/snapback]

 

 

 

I see my name in there :blink:

 

Well I have a pair of boots that are pointed at the toe. :D Believe me it will hurt :D

I'm shocked more people didn't pick me

QUOTE(TealMonster @ Dec 22 2004, 6:57 PM)

Marlins, marlinsatw9010, Heckeroo, IowaMarlinFan, floridafan13, MikeyzCubanita1911, Hollyberry, UMFan4Life7, Beinfest4Prez, Shaq-Man, myluckynameisabe, freshy, Bradcore, Admin, SuperAngels, RockyMountainMarlin, fishking, Das Texan, Dolfan3320, RossInfoMan, Juanky, Joe, fishfan25, Inktomi Spider , giambinyy25fan, geemoney, fauowls44, tealfins, orisha, Marlins97+03WC, DTrainFan, marlins24, Phlub, MasterChief, Mabdul Doobakus, MikeyFan, nc marlin, Stag5, FurmanGator, BlackaWhacka, cobaincola, minus, Marlins2003, babaru, Chin High, Shamrock, PhxPhin, ERF, eadearmas, DTrizzle, miami15, flying_mollusk, CapeFish, Encarnacion_99, DurableTear, Chewbacca314, Rex, jrHEMI33

 

:hat

 

 

 

You wouldn't last 30 seconds with half of those people. :lol

640998[/snapback]

1. it was just a copy n paste from the peeps online now.

 

2. im 99.9% sure no one on this site can beat my ass.

 

:)

641002[/snapback]

 

 

 

I see my name in there :blink:

 

Well I have a pair of boots that are pointed at the toe. :D Believe me it will hurt :D

641006[/snapback]

:lol :thumbup

QUOTE(TealMonster @ Dec 22 2004, 6:57 PM)

Marlins, marlinsatw9010, Heckeroo, IowaMarlinFan, floridafan13, MikeyzCubanita1911, Hollyberry, UMFan4Life7, Beinfest4Prez, Shaq-Man, myluckynameisabe, freshy, Bradcore, Admin, SuperAngels, RockyMountainMarlin, fishking, Das Texan, Dolfan3320, RossInfoMan, Juanky, Joe, fishfan25, Inktomi Spider , giambinyy25fan, geemoney, fauowls44, tealfins, orisha, Marlins97+03WC, DTrainFan, marlins24, Phlub, MasterChief, Mabdul Doobakus, MikeyFan, nc marlin, Stag5, FurmanGator, BlackaWhacka, cobaincola, minus, Marlins2003, babaru, Chin High, Shamrock, PhxPhin, ERF, eadearmas, DTrizzle, miami15, flying_mollusk, CapeFish, Encarnacion_99, DurableTear, Chewbacca314, Rex, jrHEMI33

 

:hat

 

 

 

You wouldn't last 30 seconds with half of those people. :lol

640998[/snapback]

1. it was just a copy n paste from the peeps online now.

 

2. im 99.9% sure no one on this site can beat my ass.

 

:)

641002[/snapback]

 

 

 

I see my name in there :blink:

 

Well I have a pair of boots that are pointed at the toe. :D Believe me it will hurt :D

641006[/snapback]

:lol :thumbup

641009[/snapback]

 

This is going to be you TealMonster

I'm shocked more people didn't pick me

641007[/snapback]

 

 

no one has picked me either ... woot woot

 

 

oh ... and id beat up a couple of douches around here :mischief

Marlins, marlinsatw9010, Heckeroo, IowaMarlinFan, floridafan13, MikeyzCubanita1911, Hollyberry, UMFan4Life7, Beinfest4Prez, Shaq-Man, myluckynameisabe, freshy, Bradcore, Admin, SuperAngels, RockyMountainMarlin, fishking, Das Texan, Dolfan3320, RossInfoMan, Juanky, Joe, fishfan25, Inktomi Spider , giambinyy25fan, geemoney, fauowls44, tealfins, orisha, Marlins97+03WC, DTrainFan, marlins24, Phlub, MasterChief, Mabdul Doobakus, MikeyFan, nc marlin, Stag5, FurmanGator, BlackaWhacka, cobaincola, minus, Marlins2003, babaru, Chin High, Shamrock, PhxPhin, ERF, eadearmas, DTrizzle, miami15, flying_mollusk, CapeFish, Encarnacion_99, DurableTear, Chewbacca314, Rex, jrHEMI33

 

:hat

640970[/snapback]

wow, I'm first on the list lol :)

Marlins, marlinsatw9010, Heckeroo, IowaMarlinFan, floridafan13, MikeyzCubanita1911, Hollyberry, UMFan4Life7, Beinfest4Prez, Shaq-Man, myluckynameisabe, freshy, Bradcore, Admin, SuperAngels, RockyMountainMarlin, fishking, Das Texan, Dolfan3320, RossInfoMan, Juanky, Joe, fishfan25, Inktomi Spider , giambinyy25fan, geemoney, fauowls44, tealfins, orisha, Marlins97+03WC, DTrainFan, marlins24, Phlub, MasterChief, Mabdul Doobakus, MikeyFan, nc marlin, Stag5, FurmanGator, BlackaWhacka, cobaincola, minus, Marlins2003, babaru, Chin High, Shamrock, PhxPhin, ERF, eadearmas, DTrizzle, miami15, flying_mollusk, CapeFish, Encarnacion_99, DurableTear, Chewbacca314, Rex, jrHEMI33

 

:hat

640970[/snapback]

 

I'm glad I was exempted. I love you too.

  • Author

Marlins, marlinsatw9010, Heckeroo, IowaMarlinFan, floridafan13, MikeyzCubanita1911, Hollyberry, UMFan4Life7, Beinfest4Prez, Shaq-Man, myluckynameisabe, freshy, Bradcore, Admin, SuperAngels, RockyMountainMarlin, fishking, Das Texan, Dolfan3320, RossInfoMan, Juanky, Joe, fishfan25, Inktomi Spider , giambinyy25fan, geemoney, fauowls44, tealfins, orisha, Marlins97+03WC, DTrainFan, marlins24, Phlub, MasterChief, Mabdul Doobakus, MikeyFan, nc marlin, Stag5, FurmanGator, BlackaWhacka, cobaincola, minus, Marlins2003, babaru, Chin High, Shamrock, PhxPhin, ERF, eadearmas, DTrizzle, miami15, flying_mollusk, CapeFish, Encarnacion_99, DurableTear, Chewbacca314, Rex, jrHEMI33

 

:hat

640970[/snapback]

 

I'm glad I was exempted. I love you too.

641153[/snapback]

And he is 100% serious.

Marlins, marlinsatw9010, Heckeroo, IowaMarlinFan, floridafan13, MikeyzCubanita1911, Hollyberry, UMFan4Life7, Beinfest4Prez, Shaq-Man, myluckynameisabe, freshy, Bradcore, Admin, SuperAngels, RockyMountainMarlin, fishking, Das Texan, Dolfan3320, RossInfoMan, Juanky, Joe, fishfan25, Inktomi Spider , giambinyy25fan, geemoney, fauowls44, tealfins, orisha, Marlins97+03WC, DTrainFan, marlins24, Phlub, MasterChief, Mabdul Doobakus, MikeyFan, nc marlin, Stag5, FurmanGator, BlackaWhacka, cobaincola, minus, Marlins2003, babaru, Chin High, Shamrock, PhxPhin, ERF, eadearmas, DTrizzle, miami15, flying_mollusk, CapeFish, Encarnacion_99, DurableTear, Chewbacca314, Rex, jrHEMI33

 

:hat

640970[/snapback]

 

I'm glad I was exempted. I love you too.

641153[/snapback]

And he is 100% serious.

641274[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol

I almost wish someone said they wanted to beat me up....cause that would mean people actually noticed me :crying :crying :crying

I almost wish someone said they wanted to beat me up....cause that would mean people actually noticed me :crying :crying :crying

641291[/snapback]

If there was a "Which Board Member Would You Have Sex With" thread you'd be all over it.

I almost wish someone said they wanted to beat me up....cause that would mean people actually noticed me :crying ? :crying ? :crying

641291[/snapback]

If there was a "Which Board Member Would You Have Sex With" thread you'd be all over it.

641298[/snapback]

:lol thank you my love!!!

We had one of those a while back I think, but we lost our privileges for the sex threads. :lol

I almost wish someone said they wanted to beat me up....cause that would mean people actually noticed me :crying :crying :crying

641291[/snapback]

If there was a "Which Board Member Would You Have Sex With" thread you'd be all over it.

641298[/snapback]

:lol thank you my love!!!

641310[/snapback]

Anytime ;)

QUOTE(TealMonster @ Dec 22 2004, 6:57 PM)

Marlins, marlinsatw9010, Heckeroo, IowaMarlinFan, floridafan13, MikeyzCubanita1911, Hollyberry, UMFan4Life7, Beinfest4Prez, Shaq-Man, myluckynameisabe, freshy, Bradcore, Admin, SuperAngels, RockyMountainMarlin, fishking, Das Texan, Dolfan3320, RossInfoMan, Juanky, Joe, fishfan25, Inktomi Spider , giambinyy25fan, geemoney, fauowls44, tealfins, orisha, Marlins97+03WC, DTrainFan, marlins24, Phlub, MasterChief, Mabdul Doobakus, MikeyFan, nc marlin, Stag5, FurmanGator, BlackaWhacka, cobaincola, minus, Marlins2003, babaru, Chin High, Shamrock, PhxPhin, ERF, eadearmas, DTrizzle, miami15, flying_mollusk, CapeFish, Encarnacion_99, DurableTear, Chewbacca314, Rex, jrHEMI33

 

:hat

 

 

 

You wouldn't last 30 seconds with half of those people. :lol

640998[/snapback]

1. it was just a copy n paste from the peeps online now.

 

2. im 99.9% sure no one on this site can beat my ass.

 

:)

641002[/snapback]

Am your Huckleberry......

CapeFish, Accord, Juanky, Mays Bonds 24, Marlin Giants, tonyi, MikeyzCubanita, Beinfest4Prez, Teal Shadow, MarlinFan.

640651[/snapback]

 

 

Why? I don't even know you! :mad

 

 

flying_mollusk, lcyberline, PhishPhan, all the Bonds and Sheffield leg humpers, cuba4life.

 

 

That's about it...I'm cool with everyone else.

RFerry.....

Marlins, marlinsatw9010, Heckeroo, IowaMarlinFan, floridafan13, MikeyzCubanita1911, Hollyberry, UMFan4Life7, Beinfest4Prez, Shaq-Man, myluckynameisabe, freshy, Bradcore, Admin, SuperAngels, RockyMountainMarlin, fishking, Das Texan, Dolfan3320, RossInfoMan, Juanky, Joe, fishfan25, Inktomi Spider , giambinyy25fan, geemoney, fauowls44, tealfins, orisha, Marlins97+03WC, DTrainFan, marlins24, Phlub, MasterChief, Mabdul Doobakus, MikeyFan, nc marlin, Stag5, FurmanGator, BlackaWhacka, cobaincola, minus, Marlins2003, babaru, Chin High, Shamrock, PhxPhin, ERF, eadearmas, DTrizzle, miami15, flying_mollusk, CapeFish, Encarnacion_99, DurableTear, Chewbacca314, Rex, jrHEMI33

 

:hat

640970[/snapback]

 

I'm actually kinda offended im not on the list.

Nobody wants to beat the Packer Prick ("little" ol' me) up?

 

Tsk, tsk.

 

Maybe I should become even more obnoxious about football and politics, maybe,....just maybe.....

 

 

 

Oh and BTW: Juanky, we must remember that MarlinsChic24 is still a MINOR for 6 more days! After that we can begin to make passes at her....

Nobody wants to beat the Packer Prick ("little" ol' me) up?

 

Tsk, tsk.

 

Maybe I should become even more obnoxious about football and politics, maybe,....just maybe.....

 

 

 

Oh and BTW: Juanky, we must remember that MarlinsChic24 is still a MINOR for 6 more days! After that we can begin to make passes at her....

642061[/snapback]

 

arent you 14 or 15?

Time to make my real list...

 

*Gathers breath*

 

Tonyi, Teal Shadow

 

:mischief

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.