Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You can beat up one board member....who is it?

Featured Replies

Oh and BTW: Juanky, we must remember that MarlinsChic24 is still a MINOR for 6 more days! After that we can begin to make passes at her....

642061[/snapback]

I'm 18

 

In Florida she was fair game two years ago :thumbup

Damn, I didn't know the age of consent in Florida was 16. I definitely should've made out with that girl at that kegger on Saturday. Man, qwned by not knowing the law.

 

:(

Damn, I didn't know the age of consent in Florida was 16. I definitely should've made out with that girl at that kegger on Saturday. Man, qwned by not knowing the law.

 

:(

642105[/snapback]

Ouch.

Two consent ranges.

 

From 16-18 (Minor consent...both must be this age range)

From 18+ (Adult consent....both must be this age range)

 

There is no crossing.

  • Author

Two consent ranges.

 

From 16-18 (Minor consent...both must be this age range)

From 18+ (Adult consent....both must be this age range)

 

There is no crossing.

642146[/snapback]

How many things do you google a day?

Two consent ranges.

 

From 16-18 (Minor consent...both must be this age range)

From 18+ (Adult consent....both must be this age range)

 

There is no crossing.

642146[/snapback]

How many things do you google a day?

642201[/snapback]

the funny part is he's still wrong.

 

here in florida the age of consent works like this (furman can attest to this):

 

an up to 23 year old is allowed to bone anyone 16 and up.

 

a 24 year old can only bone people 18 and up.

 

if that makes sense....

Ding Ding

 

Alky wins

Two consent ranges.

 

From 16-18 (Minor consent...both must be this age range)

From 18+ (Adult consent....both must be this age range)

 

There is no crossing.

642146[/snapback]

How many things do you google a day?

642201[/snapback]

the funny part is he's still wrong.

 

here in florida the age of consent works like this (furman can attest to this):

 

an up to 23 year old is allowed to bone anyone 16 and up.

 

a 24 year old can only bone people 18 and up.

 

if that makes sense....

642208[/snapback]

I didn't Google it, but it was off the top of my head. However, Shaq is right. I forgot the exact law and gave you the "safe" version I knew of.

Any really heavy Bush supporters.

 

Specifically Tonyi, since he really hates Democrats and loves Bush, but he didn't vote for him, and seems like too smart of a guy to like Bush anyway. I think he may be a mercenary hired by the GOP just to confuse the hell out of everyone. :thumbup

I almost wish someone said they wanted to beat me up....cause that would mean people actually noticed me :crying ? :crying ? :crying

641291[/snapback]

If there was a "Which Board Member Would You Have Sex With" thread you'd be all over it.

641298[/snapback]

 

:lol

 

So true, I'd hurt marlinschic24 in a good way :o :plain

 

Oh, and I really am a lover not a fighter, but i'm shocked people aren't metioning me.

I'd beat up BenderRobot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:shifty

 

 

 

And others. :mischief

MiggysLadi24

639750[/snapback]

 

yeah don't you just hate that bitch

643966[/snapback]

 

Who doesnt? She has been around the block more than an ice cream truck. :plain

My Dick Clark.

 

Thats why I beat him 10 times a day. :plain

644006[/snapback]

 

Rumor has it things haven't been the same since the stroke. :plain

My Dick Clark.

 

Thats why I beat him 10 times a day. :plain

644006[/snapback]

 

Rumor has it things haven't been the same since the stroke. :plain

644007[/snapback]

 

The rumor is true. He leaks rather than vomits.

MiggysLadi24

639750[/snapback]

 

yeah don't you just hate that bitch

643966[/snapback]

:plain

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.