The Florida Gators are showing their true colors

PhishPhan

Guest marlins02

im glad that was the last game i watched in 2004. it was a nice way to finish off the year. :)

i know devin is a f***ing speed demon but lets never forget about roscoe. :thumbup

Whatever. It's the Peach Bowl.

645626[/snapback]

That Peach Bowl launched Miami as a power of the last quarter century into the new millenium.

645643[/snapback]

Maybe if they were in the Orange Bowl.

A Peach Bowl win doesn't make a college team a national powerhouse, unless I'm misunderstanding you here.

Guest Juanky

645626[/snapback]

That Peach Bowl launched Miami as a power of the last quarter century into the new millenium.

645643[/snapback]

A Peach Bowl win doesn't make a college team a national powerhouse, unless I'm misunderstanding you here.

645675[/snapback]

No, but he's noting the Peach Bowl started Miami's rapid ascent back in the day.

645626[/snapback]

645643[/snapback]

645675[/snapback]

No, but he's noting the Peach Bowl started Miami's rapid ascent back in the day.

645695[/snapback]

Exactly Juanky. :thumbup

Getting to a bowl was step one in Schnellenberger's plan of ascent which is still going on today. :)

Rix was up to his same old tricks. If someone with 1/3 a brain had Rix's athletic ability, he'd be good for 3500+ yards, 30 TDs, 8 INTs every year. Anyway, LoBook and Leon looked like absolute studs so that's a definite plus.

Rix was up to his same old tricks. If someone with 1/3 a brain had Rix's athletic ability, he'd be good for 3500+ yards, 30 TDs, 8 INTs every year. Anyway, LoBook and Leon looked like absolute studs so that's a definite plus.

645974[/snapback]

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Vintage Rix.

When the guy is making good decisions, he's awesome. That doesn't come along that much though...

Fortunately Rix is done at FSU, and now our younger quarterbacks like Xavier Lee should get a chance.

646053[/snapback]

Xavier Lee is freaking sick. I just hope that Jeff Bowden isn't offensive coordinator anymore. He sucks ass. Also, they need to get rid of the special teams coach and the quarterback coach because they're worthless. Also, when will Willie Reid get a chance? The dude is a pure playmaker. I love that dude.

gators suck, theres no doubt about it

645644[/snapback]

Says the Continental Tire Bowl Losers

645763[/snapback]

did i say UNC is better than UF? and when did i ever say UNC football was worth a damn?

646092[/snapback]

You wouldnt, you are a typical "UNC Fan" who only cares about basketball.

G'Day.

645644[/snapback]

645763[/snapback]

did i say UNC is better than UF? and when did i ever say UNC football was worth a damn?

646092[/snapback]

G'Day.

646105[/snapback]

first of all, yes i care about carolina football. i went to the october 30th UM-UNC game, i rushed the field, i own the dvd to that game. i also watch them any time their on tv, so you can stfu about me being this so-called typical unc fan

second of all, you like duke, the biggest one-sport institution on the planet

g'day to you sir

645644[/snapback]

645763[/snapback]

646092[/snapback]

G'Day.

646105[/snapback]

first of all, yes i care about carolina football. i went to the october 30th UM-UNC game, i rushed the field, i own the dvd to that game. i also watch them any time their on tv, so you can stfu about me being this so-called typical unc fan

g'day to you sir

646121[/snapback]

You attended one game, that would make you a bonafide Carolina diehard?

If we are the one sport institution...why do we keep winning all those darn Carlyle Cups?

645644[/snapback]

645763[/snapback]

646092[/snapback]

G'Day.

646105[/snapback]

g'day to you sir

646121[/snapback]

You attended one game, that would make you a bonafide Carolina diehard?

If we are the one sport institution...why do we keep winning all those darn Carlyle Cups?

646153[/snapback]

Major Sport*

:shifty

Carlyle Cup is all the sports combined and their head to head winnings against either Carolina or Duke.

If their are only two major sports, Duke would still be the dominant team, football included.

But if you want to count them all, Duke still wins.

And if UNC fans dont want to count the minor sports, then why does women's soccer come up in oh so many arguments?