boom chicka boom.

fishywishy

what's the story, morning glory.

i'm bored and freaked out because i keep getting these number blocked calls on my phone with noone there. i'm not very stalkable so i don't get it.

i called this dude to ask if it was him and accidently asked him out but he said yes so that's good.

i really miss len.

i don't have much fun and time flies for me too. i'm glad that time doesn't discriminate against the singletons.

11 months is a long time. i can't believe you had to ask your mom for permission to go away with him, is that a hispanic thing? does she think you need to earn white on your wedding day?

Yea, it's a Hispanic thing. Unfortunately, in Hispanic culture, tradition is that the daughter stays at home until she marries and as long as you live under your parents' roof, you have to do what they say. Times have changed though. Some people are more strict than others. I am actually surprised my mom let me go.

i called this dude to ask if it was him and accidently asked him out but he said yes so that's good.

Okay this is the point of the story where I got lost trying to imagine how that conversation went:

"Hi, I've been getting these strange calls where I don't know who is calling and they hang up before I can pick up....and.....Its sooooo hot, if it was you, I want your ass out on the town."

Or Maaaybe:

"WAAAAZZZZAAAAA?!"

"Watching the game havin' a bud. You?"

"True true, not much else here, maybe we should do something."

"Like go out?"

"Yeah g-funk"

"Okay"

i really miss len.

653293[/snapback]

I think everyone misses them. Best band of the 90's in my opinion. :whistle

Okay this is the point of the story where I got lost trying to imagine how that conversation went:

"Hi, I've been getting these strange calls where I don't know who is calling and they hang up before I can pick up....and.....Its sooooo hot, if it was you, I want your ass out on the town."

haha- that was really good.

this is how it went.

"umm i keep getting these calls and you're the only person i've given my number to lately and do you know anything about that blah blah"

"no blah blah law school blah blah have to study blah blah i'll call you this weekend"

"WANNA GO OUT SOMETIME"

i'm nothing if not extremely slick.

ps kid a rules.

too bad radiohead decided to suck forever after.

Why don't girls every shout:

"WANNA GO OUT SOMETIME" to me? Oh I see I'm not a lawyer... intresting... most intresting indeed.

You should so come out with me this weekend, we have so much in common. I'm a person, you're a person. I bet we both have hair. Oh and I'm jewish too, ask Fritz for details :plain.

And Hail to the Thief is a very solid album so you are wroooong! :thumbdown

Come up in these parts I'll make Fritz take you out on a date. I control his personal life because he needs some serious help with it and he is too much of a shy guy to deal with it anyway. Ever look at his picture? He's the sexiest tootsie roll this side of compton.

::skeet skeet skeet ::

And you obviously don't know good music! Like the previously mentioned len. ;)