Another classic Randy Moss quote

Accord

Just saw this on the news, it was Randy Moss getting into his car and a reporter was asking him some questions...

Reporter: Are you upset about the fine?

Moss: Nah, it ain't s***, it ain't nothing but 10 grand... what's 10 grand to me?

Reporter: *laughs*

Moss: 10 grand ain't s***, next time I might shake my dick. *gets into car and closes door*

:lol :lol :lol

What a freakin moron. This guy should be suspended. A guy like that shouldn't have the privilege to play football. :rolleyes:

655465[/snapback]

He's telling the truth. Would you rather him insult everyone's intelligence and say, "Oh this 10 grand really hurts and I dunno how I'm gonna recoup it."

They missed the funnier quote to me though.

Reporter: "Write that check yet, Randy?"

Moss: "When you're rich you don't write checks."

Reporter: "If you don't write checks, how do you pay these guys?"

Moss: "Straight cash, homey."

Bill Simmons describes it best:

Best all-around performance: Randy Moss

First, he gets all the uptight guys on the studio shows in a hilarious lather. Honestly, Boomer Esiason became so angry during his pregame tirade on Moss, it was like watching Hitler give those crazy speeches in the late-30's. (Not to compare Boomer to Hitler, but you know what I mean.) Then, Moss decides to wear Thelma's afro from "Good Times." Then he kills the Packers downfield, drops a few 12-letter swear words on camera while screaming at the Lambeau fans, and caps things off with a second TD and the fake moon, which drove the MAWSM (middle-aged white sports media) bonkers again. And then he took credit for the Minny win by claiming that he caused such a distraction leading up the game, everyone was focusing on him and not the annual Minnesota collapse -- which was actually sorta true.

(Moss' grade for the weekend: A-plus. You couldn't ask for much more.)

Funniest meltdown: Joe Buck

Seeing him gunning for an Emmy after Moss' moon had to be one of the funniest TiVo moments of all-time, right up there with the Jackson wardrobe malfunction and everything Stephen Jackson did during the Artest melee. Hey, remember the days when play-by-play guys were only there to provide play-by-play and set up the color guys? Then Bob Costas started doing baseball games ... within ten years, we had Buck unilaterally deciding the groundrules for moral decency during NFL games, starting a chain reaction that actually led to FOX and ESPN refuse to replay the clip that night. Since when did Buck turn into the Dad from Footloose? Isn't he like 35?

(One other question here: Wasn't Buck the same guy who beat those Babe Ruth pictures and angles into the ground over the past two years during Red Sox playoff games? So he's okay with torturing an entire fan base of young Red Sox fans to build up a media-related curse, but those same young kids need to be protected from seeing somebody pantomine mooning a crowd? How does this work again?)

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...=simmons/050114

What a moron. Does he not think before he speaks? Oh well, just add this to the collection...

"Yeah I beat the fu*k outta my teammate, I'd do it again. Hate that guy."

-Randy after transferring to Marshall from Florida St. because he beat the crap out of a teammate who wouldn't take Moss' sh*t.

"I did smoke dope. And so what if I did? I like it."

- Randy in college admitting to smoking marijuana.

"I don't know who the coach of this football team is."

-Randy last week.

"I don't know if Mike Tice is the football coach of this team or if he isn't."

-Randy last week.

You guys have a double standard here, you say how bad Ricky Williams is for smoking dope, but when Randy does that or something else, you chuckle it off saying thats just Randy being Randy. Hypocrits.

"Rich people don't write checks."

-Randy this week.

"Cash straight up homey."

- Randy this week.

BTW: I'd like to point out that the NFL doesn't accept cash fine payments according to their rules. Then again Randy paying fines to the NFL is like Cliff and Norm ordeirng a beer at Cheers. He'd no better then I do. Also note that all drug deals are typically done through cash.

"10 grand ain't sh*t, next time I might shake my dick."

-Randy this week.

and then there is my personal favorite...

"I play when I want to play."

-Randy 2 years ago. That quote, now that is Randy in a nut shell.

also Randy has...

-Squirted a water bottle at an official. (not that its bad, just weird)

- Pretended to pull his pants down in front of 70 thousand at Lamebau and millions on TV.

and my personal favorite...

- Ditching his teammates and walking off the field while the game was still being played 2 weeks ago.

Now lets not also forget Randy has set more arrest records then football records...

- Under age drinking arrest Sophomore year in high school.

- Marijuana arrest Senior year of high school.

- Minor Assault Charges for beating his teammate up at Florida State.

- Drug test that was positive for marijauna in college at Marshall.

Now you guys all say how cool Randy is. If that's your average Joe you guys would hate his guys. Double Standards and hypocrisy is all that is some of you spurt out.

What a moron. Does he not think before he speaks? Oh well, just add this to the collection...

"Yeah I beat the fu*k outta my teammate, I'd do it again. Hate that guy."

-Randy after transferring to Marshall from Florida St. because he beat the crap out of a teammate who wouldn't take Moss' sh*t.

"I did smoke dope. And so what if I did? I like it."

- Randy in college admitting to smoking marijuana.

-Randy last week.

-Randy last week.

You guys have a double standard here, you say how bad Ricky Williams is for smoking dope, but when Randy does that or something else, you chuckle it off saying thats just Randy being Randy. Hypocrits.

-Randy this week.

- Randy this week.

BTW: I'd like to point out that the NFL doesn't accept cash fine payments according to their rules. Then again Randy paying fines to the NFL is like Cliff and Norm ordeirng a beer at Cheers. He'd no better then I do. Also note that all drug deals are typically done through cash.

-Randy this week.

-Randy 2 years ago. That quote, now that is Randy in a nut shell.

also Randy has...

-Squirted a water bottle at an official. (not that its bad, just weird)

- Pretended to pull his pants down in front of 70 thousand at Lamebau and millions on TV.

- Ditching his teammates and walking off the field while the game was still being played 2 weeks ago.

Now lets not also forget Randy has set more arrest records then football records...

Now you guys all say how cool Randy is. If that's your average Joe you guys would hate his guys. Double Standards and hypocrisy is all that is some of you spurt out.

656107[/snapback]

wow under age drinking in HS?.... :lol

wow weed in HS?.... :lol

no one hates Ricky for the weed, they hate him for retiring out of nowhere and ruining the Fins season before it began

also, with your quote talks about Mike Tice, Randy also said that he had Coach Tice's back no matter what.... where is that quote?

Moss did say he had Tice's back. It just wasn't an outrageous comment like those he's made. All of Tice's players have his back. Not that he need's there help. He's 6'8", 285 lbs. He can take care of himself. But I have yet to come across one person who doesn't like Tice as a character.

Hell I love Mike Tice.

He's funnier then hell. Living in western wisconsin, I am able to pick up the Minneapolis radio stations and his press conferences are absolutely priceless.

Plus Tice is a moron. So he's the perfect coach for the Vikings and the Packers fans all like him too.

I've never heard of a high schooler smoking weed or drinking. That's just horrific and completely unheard of. Hey, Phlub, he smoked you guys on a bad ankle. Get over it. Just beat off to your pictures of Brett Favre and call it a night.

Fritz, no need to get harsh man.

I stated on these very boards that I kinda wanted the Vikings to win. Hell I even made a thread saying I didn't want the Packers to make the playoffs because their defense is so abysmal.

I have no problem that Moss owns us. He does. No doubt. What I have a problem with is people like him taking the game and using it as a stage for self promotion.

Football is a team sport, T-E-A-M.

I also now knowing the tradition of our fans mooning the opposing bus' think the Moss Moon was kinda funny. But his other stuff that he's done is just absolutely senseless.

Guest marlins02

i dislike him and a lot of the s*** he's done (the i play when i want to comment is the one that gets me most) and walking off the field a couple of weeks ago are two examples but even if you dislike the guy you have to admit when something is funny. the"mooning" the packer crowd was funny and i started cracking up when i saw yesterdays video about paying straight up cash and maybe shaking his dick next time. the media just loves targeting him for any small little reason just because of his past actions. yeah he's done some s*** that shouldnt be acceptable but its not all so bad (the mooning thing and yesterday).

Guest marlins02

What a moron.? Does he not think before he speaks?? Oh well, just add this to the collection...

"Yeah I beat the fu*k outta my teammate, I'd do it again.? Hate that guy."

"I did smoke dope.? And so what if I did?? I like it."

- Randy in college admitting to smoking marijuana.?

-Randy last week.

-Randy last week.

You guys have a double standard here, you say how bad Ricky Williams is for smoking dope, but when Randy does that or something else, you chuckle it off saying thats just Randy being Randy.? Hypocrits.

-Randy this week.

- Randy this week.

BTW: I'd like to point out that the NFL doesn't accept cash fine payments according to their rules.? Then again Randy paying fines to the NFL is like Cliff and Norm ordeirng a beer at Cheers.? He'd no better then I do.? Also note that all drug deals are typically done through cash.

-Randy this week.

-Randy 2 years ago.? That quote, now that is Randy in a nut shell.

also Randy has...

-Squirted a water bottle at an official.? (not that its bad, just weird)

Now you guys all say how cool Randy is.? If that's your average Joe you guys would hate his guys.? Double Standards and hypocrisy is all that is some of you spurt out.

656107[/snapback]

wow under age drinking in HS?.... :lol

wow weed in HS?.... :lol

no one hates Ricky for the weed, they hate him for retiring out of nowhere and ruining the Fins season before it began

656110[/snapback]

bingo. ricky couldve played the entire season with smoke coming out of his face mask and i wouldnt have given a s*** (as long as he was productive of course). "omg he smokes... WEED! oh no!" it was his quitting that pissed us off.

the fact that ricky drank while underage and smoked weed back in high school shouldnt even be brought up.

Fritz, no need to get harsh man.

I stated on these very boards that I kinda wanted the Vikings to win. Hell I even made a thread saying I didn't want the Packers to make the playoffs because their defense is so abysmal.

I have no problem that Moss owns us. He does. No doubt. What I have a problem with is people like him taking the game and using it as a stage for self promotion.

Football is a team sport, T-E-A-M.

I also now knowing the tradition of our fans mooning the opposing bus' think the Moss Moon was kinda funny. But his other stuff that he's done is just absolutely senseless.

656187[/snapback]

1. Your quotes are entirely made up for the most part from his college days

2. He was kicked off of FSU for marijuana. He never beat up an FSU teammate. He beat up a kid who called him and his friend, "n****r" then attacked his friend in HS. Get your lies straight.