Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adriana Lima VS. Marissa Miller

Featured Replies

  • Author

lima IMO is not that hot.

662886[/snapback]

And you are not a man.

Lima by an AU.

lima IMO is not that hot.

662886[/snapback]

And you are not a man.

663204[/snapback]

 

He's just 14

 

wierd tastes at that age.

  • Author

lima IMO is not that hot.

662886[/snapback]

And you are not a man.

663204[/snapback]

 

He's just 14

 

wierd tastes at that age.

663220[/snapback]

I guess that is about the time you look at the road map and decide if you want to go down the straight path...or the homosexual one.

lima IMO is not that hot.

662886[/snapback]

And you are not a man.

663204[/snapback]

 

He's just 14

 

wierd tastes at that age.

663220[/snapback]

I guess that is about the time you look at the road map and decide if you want to go down the straight path...or the homosexual one.

663223[/snapback]

 

 

:lol

 

pwned!

lima IMO is not that hot.

662886[/snapback]

And you are not a man.

663204[/snapback]

 

He's just 14

 

wierd tastes at that age.

663220[/snapback]

I guess that is about the time you look at the road map and decide if you want to go down the straight path...or the homosexual one.

663223[/snapback]

 

*Starts slow clap*

 

:notworthy

lima IMO is not that hot.

662886[/snapback]

And you are not a man.

663204[/snapback]

 

He's just 14

 

wierd tastes at that age.

663220[/snapback]

I guess that is about the time you look at the road map and decide if you want to go down the straight path...or the homosexual one.

663223[/snapback]

 

At 14?

 

Nah, for me it was about the age of 16 and I chose the middle path..... have still never dated a guy though.

The problem is that no gay/bi guys are my type.

 

Plus I'd rather date a woman anyway.

 

But sure, just for kicks, let's go have a Sam Adams at Hooters.

  • Author

The problem is that no gay/bi guys are my type.

 

Plus I'd rather date a woman anyway.

 

But sure, just for kicks, let's go have a Sam Adams at Hooters.

663282[/snapback]

Nice...you can check out the men watching the hooter's girls and I will watch the girls.

It's almost meant to be :lol

 

:plain

 

 

 

 

 

We will speak of this no more.

Homosexuality tends to be a buzzkill in a thread about chicks.

I love boobs.

 

Female ones before anyone gets cute.

Homosexuality tends to be a buzzkill in a thread about chicks.

663297[/snapback]

 

I want your poopoo.

Adriana Lima.......so far my #1 girl of 2005, and the last couple of months of 2004, taking the crown from Fergie.

  • Author

vida guerra will blow both of the out of the water :confused

663348[/snapback]

God I hope not....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.