Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adriana Lima VS. Marissa Miller

Featured Replies

FINALS

Adriana Lima

 

VS.

 

Marissa Miller

 

Post who you voted for if youd like. Lets try to limit pictures. Use google image search to get a better idea. These were some of the best/most appropriate pics, so it should give you a good idea.

 

Polls will close tommorrow.

 

Thanks.

Both are amazing women

 

I will make a surprise pick, and go with the blonde.

If Lima loses, it's a travesty

Didnt AK beat lima in the semi finals?

 

maybe im blind but wasnt the final poll:

 

ak - 30

lima - 29

 

:plain

the last couple of votes came after passion said lima won. for some reason though he didnt close it immediately.

 

im going with lima. its not even close.

the last couple of votes came after passion said lima won. for some reason though he didnt close it immediately.

 

im going with lima. its not even close.

662729[/snapback]

just noticed...

 

i guess his bitch ass wanted to end it before anna could get ahead.

  • Author

Didnt AK beat lima in the semi finals?

 

maybe im blind but wasnt the final poll:

 

ak - 30

lima - 29

 

:plain

662720[/snapback]

I cant close the polls when I want, I have to get mods to do it. It was over when I said, and Lima had won.

  • Author

I don't even like Miller's face.

662684[/snapback]

So you don't like beautiful women?

after googling I have to go lima ... wasnt always completely sold on the face, but she is very hot

lima IMO is not that hot.

662886[/snapback]

 

:lol :lol :lol :lol

lima IMO is not that hot.

662886[/snapback]

 

 

 

Unless you look like Tom Cruise, you should just go f*** yourself

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.