Wonder what happened Met fans

AJxAcex34

i wonder :whistle what happened to all the mets fans, where is Hojo and Walk-off and Mets bs, they kept coming here and posting news articles from New York on how the mets were going to get delgado and how close they were on signing and now that he signed with us they are gone, disapeared.......LOL

:lol

Actually, we're all pondering what to do with the fifty million dollars we didn't spend on Delgado.

:cool

667995[/snapback]

You're giving it to an SP with a torn meniscus.

:mischief

Actually, we're all pondering what to do with the fifty million dollars we didn't spend on Delgado.

667995[/snapback]

This is very immature. The only way anyone can say this is if you didnt want to sign delagdo in the first place. If you wanted him the correct phrase is "Damn too bad we didnt sign him, at least we saved 50 million dollars, so we can waste on aging pitchers"

667995[/snapback]

668007[/snapback]

Yeah, I guess we can't all have a dependable, healthy pitching staff like the Marlins do.....

:rolleyes:

667995[/snapback]

This is very immature. The only way anyone can say this is if you didnt want to sign delagdo in the first place. If you wanted him the correct phrase is "Damn too bad we didnt sign him, at least we saved 50 million dollars, so we can waste on aging pitchers"

668016[/snapback]

667995[/snapback]

668007[/snapback]

Yeah, I guess we can't all have a dependable, healthy pitching staff like the Marlins do.....

:rolleyes:

668022[/snapback]

$6 million (for two young pitchers)

Hey, I a Mets fan who is nothing but congradulatory (sp?) towards you guys. In a way it is great for baseball that a smaller market team can outbid the big payroll team for a premier player. But as a Met fan I am bummed. We really needed a power hitting lefty. So now we have Doug Mientkevitz instead. I am happy that we have a great fielding 1B (since my s/n is an homage to Keith) but I recoginize that to even think of competing with you guys we need another big bat. My night terrors usually revolve around the name Sosa, and this is who I think we'll be stuck getting.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.