best player from every draft

MVPosey

99: Elton Brand

94: Grant Hill

91: Admin Johnson

89: Shawn Kemp

86: Ron Harper

82: Dominique Wilkins

I know '04 is too early, but Im starting to think if the Bulls make the playoffs Ben Gordon should get it.

673507[/snapback]

Ben Gordon over Okafor or Howard? haha ya right. The Bulls are playing good becuase thay play as a team. However, Gordon is not the best rookie.

673681[/snapback]

13.4 points in 22 minutes after a awful start is great.

Plus, he comes off the bench.

As for Luol, I think he is going to take a path similar to the one he did in his short time at Duke. He started off slow, found his game, and flourished near the end. Im not saying that will happen this year, but it may next.

I know '04 is too early, but Im starting to think if the Bulls make the playoffs Ben Gordon should get it.

673507[/snapback]

Ben Gordon over Okafor or Howard? haha ya right. The Bulls are playing good becuase thay play as a team. However, Gordon is not the best rookie.

673681[/snapback]

As for Luol, I think he is going to take a path similar to the one he did in his short time at Duke. He started off slow, found his game, and flourished near the end. Im not saying that will happen this year, but it may next.

673716[/snapback]

everyone from Duke is a bust in the NBA. Let's take a look at all of Duke's round 1 draft picks in the last 20 years:

2003:

#20 Dahntay Jones

2002:

#2 Jay Williams

#3 Mike Dunleavy

2001:

#6 Shane Battier

1999:

#1 Elton Brand

#11 Trajan Langdon

#13 Corey Maggette

#14 William Avery

1998:

#20 Roshown McLeod

1995:

#12 Cherokee Parks

1994:

#3 Grant Hill

1993:

#7 Bobby Hurley

1992:

#3 Christian Laettner

1990:

#25 Alaa Abdelnaby

1989:

#2 Danny Ferry

1986:

#10 Johnny Dawkins

#18 Mark Alarie

All of them have either been a bust, been saddled with injury problems, got into a career ending accident, or is overrated.

673507[/snapback]

673681[/snapback]

673716[/snapback]

Points aren't everything. Howard and Okafor average double-doubles. They will be 1-2 in the voting.

673507[/snapback]

673681[/snapback]

673716[/snapback]

everyone from Duke is a bust in the NBA. Let's take a look at all of Duke's round 1 draft picks in the last 20 years:

2003:

#20 Dahntay Jones

2002:

#2 Jay Williams

#3 Mike Dunleavy

2001:

#6 Shane Battier

1999:

#1 Elton Brand

#11 Trajan Langdon

#13 Corey Maggette

#14 William Avery

1998:

#20 Roshown McLeod

1995:

#12 Cherokee Parks

1994:

#3 Grant Hill

1993:

#7 Bobby Hurley

1992:

#3 Christian Laettner

1990:

#25 Alaa Abdelnaby

1989:

#2 Danny Ferry

1986:

#10 Johnny Dawkins

#18 Mark Alarie

Elton Brand is the only one that hasn't either been a bust, been saddled with injury problems, or got into a career ending accident, and he's pretty overrated

674184[/snapback]

We already knew you were a tool, but Ill restate the fact.

Dunleavy is still developing and has improved alot this year. Hill a bust? Hes like a 6 time all-star and will start in this year's game. Shane Battier was tabbed by Hubie Brown as his best reserve. Ferry, Dawkins, and Laettner all made all-star teams. Maggette has been a 20ppg scorer. What about Deng this year?

So seriously, STFU.

673507[/snapback]

673681[/snapback]

673716[/snapback]

2003:

#20 Dahntay Jones

2002:

#2 Jay Williams

#3 Mike Dunleavy

2001:

#6 Shane Battier

1999:

#1 Elton Brand

#11 Trajan Langdon

#13 Corey Maggette

#14 William Avery

1998:

#20 Roshown McLeod

1995:

#12 Cherokee Parks

1994:

#3 Grant Hill

1993:

#7 Bobby Hurley

1992:

#3 Christian Laettner

1990:

#25 Alaa Abdelnaby

1989:

#2 Danny Ferry

1986:

#10 Johnny Dawkins

#18 Mark Alarie

Elton Brand is the only one that hasn't either been a bust, been saddled with injury problems, or got into a career ending accident, and he's pretty overrated

674184[/snapback]

We already knew you were a tool, but Ill restate the fact.

Dunleavy is still developing and has improved alot this year. Hill a bust? Hes like a 6 time all-star and will start in this year's game. Shane Battier was tabbed by Hubie Brown as his best reserve. Ferry, Dawkins, and Laettner all made all-star teams. Maggette has been a 20ppg scorer. What about Deng this year?

So seriously, STFU.

674325[/snapback]

Dunleavy will be up there with Adonal Foyle, Todd Fuller, Joe Smith, and Clifford Rozier as wasted first round picks. Grant Hill has been saddled with injury problems for three years, and prior to that was probably the most overrated player in the NBA. Battier is nothing more than a mediocre player, and he won't be anything more than that. Ferry lasted 13 seasons, but he was pretty weak. Dawkins was good for a couple seasons, but loust for most of his career. Laettner was nothing but a bust, they put him on the original team before he ever played an NBA game, and he's been crap in the NBA. Maggette is decent, but nothing special. As for Deng, it's too early to tell. Yeah, he's been good so far, but half a season does not determine whether or not someone was a bust.

I forgot Trajan Langdan, Roshown McLeod, Cherokee Parks, and WIlliam Avery are tearing up the NBA

I'm not sure how maggette is overrated? People thought of him as a top player? Anyway, he's not overrated. His PPG/APG/RPG/SPG/FT% has gone up every year he's been in the league... and has been among the leaders in FT attempts the last couple years.

anyway