Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Have you ever seen snow in person?

Featured Replies

This should be interesting on a board full of Central and South Floridians....

 

BTW, I have seen snow in person!!!

 

:D :lol

Yeah, when I went skiing in Vermont. I'll see more when I go skiing in Tahoe in a few weeks.

There's a foot of it starring me in the face outside my window.

673336[/snapback]

 

Just a couple more days, Matt.

in Dec. i went to upstate N.Y. to visit the Baseball Hall Of Fame in cooperstown and it snowed 9 of the 14 days i was there....we had some great snow ball fights....

once when i went to tennessee about 3 years ago.

I live in cleveland so i see snow all the time......currently me and snow are not on good terms and i wish the snow would just leave....snow does not help my treks around campus :thumbdown

i saw some sitting on the side of the road in philly a few years ago.

 

also, i got to experience a blizzard during my fifth grade safety patrol trip to DC.

 

so, yes, i've seen snow, though i'm dying to see some more.

i saw some sitting on the side of the road in philly a few years ago.

 

also, i got to experience a blizzard during my fifth grade safety patrol trip to DC.

 

so, yes, i've seen snow, though i'm dying to see some more.

673364[/snapback]

I'm assuming that was Blizzard of '96...that was a brutle storm we got about two feet of snow

 

Anyways ya snow/ice is cool although i went off the road two days ago because of it

I saw snow for the first time in 2002! I went to Cleveland for Christmas!

 

It snowed alot on Christmas day so my dad and I went outside to play in the snow, he built a huge snow man. I went sledding in my grandma's backyard. I ran into a few trees while I was sledding! :lol

 

That same year my uncle, cousins, sister and I went sledding on this huge hill, it was all ice :o My Uncle was spinning me down the hill, I got kinda dizzy :lol

 

It was tons of fun!

 

 

Hopefully this Christmas I am able to go to Cleveland :) YEAH!!!

There's a foot of it starring me in the face outside my window.

673336[/snapback]

 

Just a couple more days, Matt.

673340[/snapback]

Thank god :thumbup

How about this question?

 

How many of you own a shovel?

673455[/snapback]

 

Link

673459[/snapback]

 

You don't count since you live in NY. :whistle How many inches of snow?

We had like 12 inches last week. Most of the snow has melted. I'll give it 1 or 2 more weeks for all the snow to completely go away.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.