MLB Players playin a pickup game

Marlins Phenom

Guest Moneyball

Are you going to watch it? If so, let us know the score and how the game went.

673932[/snapback]

If the Thoroughbreds get a runner past second whoever allowed that to happen should really consider another career.

Awww My Alma Mater. Hey don't count them out, they were back-to-back state champs under the genius of Richard Bielski, but since he left they haven't been the same. I will skip school (FIU) to attend the game. I am there!

Cool story. A few years back, before Ibanez was drafted by the Mariners, I went to a Marlins fan fest with him. He is friends with one of my best friends

Guest Moneyball

Awww My Alma Mater. Hey don't count them out, they were back-to-back state champs under the genius of Richard Bielski, but since he left they haven't been the same. I will skip school (FIU) to attend the game. I am there!

Cool story. A few years back, before Ibanez was drafted by the Mariners, I went to a Marlins fan fest with him. He is friends with one of my best friends

673935[/snapback]

I am currently going there.

w00t w00t

673935[/snapback]

w00t w00t

673941[/snapback]

I know you will not believe me but me and my friend designed that logo (after the Broncos) for coach Maiolini in 99

Guest Moneyball

Hialeah Alma Mater

Thanks for seeds you've sown

May your every son and daughter

673945[/snapback]

Grow the way you've shown

May we bloom in truth and beauty

Fruitage of your car

Faithful both in love and duty

Glad our joys to share

Ever loyal to each other

Strong upright and free

Hialeah Alma Mater

May we honor thee

:whistle

Guest Moneyball

673935[/snapback]

w00t w00t

673941[/snapback]

I know you will not believe me but me and my friend designed that logo (after the Broncos) for coach Maiolini in 99

673946[/snapback]

I always thought that logo did have an almost uncanny resemblance to the Broncos logo.

Hialeah T-Breds will be having a pick up game tomorrow at 2:30 in Alex Fernadez Field.. Some of the players going to play vs Hialeah are Juan Pierre, Orlando Hernadez, Rey Ordonez, Lenny Harris, Raul Ibanez, Ricky Guitierrez..

673929[/snapback]

Can someone give me directions from Miami Beach?

Sounds like great fun !

Hialeah T-Breds will be having a pick up game tomorrow at 2:30 in Alex Fernadez Field.. Some of the players going to play vs Hialeah are Juan Pierre, Orlando Hernadez, Rey Ordonez, Lenny Harris, Raul Ibanez, Ricky Guitierrez..

673929[/snapback]

Can someone give me directions from Miami Beach?

Sounds like great fun !

673960[/snapback]

Okay head off on the I 12 toward Miami. Get off on LeJeune and head north to Nw103rd (East 49th ) that's it

Guest Moneyball

Yup! :) and thanks for filling in the rest of the alma mater. I take it you were a grad there?

673955[/snapback]

I'm in the 10th grade, sir.

673959[/snapback]

Sir, Whoa, Im only 22!

Who do you got on your schedule? Teachers?

673961[/snapback]

P.1 Geometry-Lledias

P.2 English II- Foley

P.3 Was:Personal Fitness-Foley Now: Health-Fulton

P.4 Biology- Lewis

P.5 Stagecraft- Graff

P.6 Spanish III- Salazar

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.