Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many people came from the ESPN message boards

Featured Replies

cutter is here too

 

:plain

687140[/snapback]

 

haha cutter is still around. I remember everyone would just bash him. Does he post alot?

687143[/snapback]

 

nah i was kidding, i dont think he is here

687162[/snapback]

 

 

Oh so he isn't PhishPhan?

  • Author

cutter is here too

 

:plain

687140[/snapback]

 

haha cutter is still around. I remember everyone would just bash him. Does he post alot?

687143[/snapback]

 

nah i was kidding, i dont think he is here

687162[/snapback]

 

 

Oh so he isn't PhishPhan?

687218[/snapback]

 

hahah

I can't stand cutter. I remember he kept on talking about how Cabrera and Willis were going to implode in 2004... and then he stopped talking about it when Cabrera had his monster season and Willis did alright.

I can't stand cutter.? I remember he kept on talking about how Cabrera and Willis were going to implode in 2004... and then he stopped talking about it when Cabrera had his monster season and Willis did alright.

687303[/snapback]

 

:lol You sure he stopped talking? I figured he would assert that if you looked at Cabrera's runs scored while batting 5th in the order when Lowell had the flu statistic, it would prove he was actually right!

 

He never did answer that question about the Braves and expected wins. Figures.

Ya cutter was an annoying guy...impossible to argue with the guy

 

I remember most of you guys from the ESPN board

687280[/snapback]

We've got one of our own on this board.

I used to post on espn and I still post there from time to time. The thing I hated about cutter was that he always argued the Marlins were no good because they won the Wild Card instead of the Division. He is wayyy too ignorant.

Ya cutter was an annoying guy...impossible to argue with the guy

 

I remember most of you guys from the ESPN board

687280[/snapback]

We've got one of our own on this board.

687491[/snapback]

Don't know who you're talking about...

 

:whistle

I wonder if Raysalltheway still sticks strong to the Rays. :D

687166[/snapback]

RATW hasn't been around much this winter, he's down to 33 posts. Although he may be posting under another name.

Cripes, back in late '99-2000 there was only a handful of us posting over there. I know when I started reading the ESPN Marlins board, in mid-1999, there was less than 500 posts; and a lot of them were from the trolls of other teams. I used to read all of the messages on that board. I quit when I came back from a Florida baseball trip. While I was gone, we'd gotten hit by quite a few Cubs or Mets trolls....I decided that going through that "muck" wasn't worth it. But I'd read all of the posts up to that time, over 54,000....seems like a waste now.

Part of me misses some of those days. There's nothing that makes you feel prouder as a fan as when other fans come to congratulate you on "stopping" the Yankees in the World Series. And having all of those Cubs fans saying that the Fish were dead in the water and then it was so silent(as if they'd fallen off the face of the earth) after we came back and won it in 7 games.

That's enough....

 

Rex....aka... MnMarRex

Years ago I posted there on a regular basis. I remember rex saying he would single-handedly puch the board the 1000 post mark.

 

Haven't really visited there much at all the last few years, just some lurking. Too many trolls such as cutter22, 32, or whatever he goes by now.

 

RATW seemed to spend more time at the old fanboards site, and he became a mod on another board as well.

 

Nice to 'see' you, Rex.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.