Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OPENING DAY!!!

Featured Replies

I just ordered my tix online and I got section 125 row 7!!! YAY and I thought I wasn't gonna go... :lol

I just switched my tickets! I didnt like where i was sitting (sec.131 row 20) so i got Fish Tank...Sec.126 row 5. :thumbup

I will be watching the opening day game from my dorm room on MLBtv on my computer :( ................. but if anyone can build me a potal and or time machine that would allow me to travel from Cleveland to Miami in a few minutes or an hour or two...I will get season tickets :thumbup

I just ordered my tix online and I got section 125 row 7!!! YAY and I thought I wasn't gonna go... :lol

688834[/snapback]

 

Section 125, row 9 right here, see ya there

:thumbup .

I don't have tickets. I've never been to an opening day game... :(

 

But I did go on the opening homestand one year when they were playing the Dodgers. I was 9(?), and my dad taught me how to make my first taunt.

 

 

 

DAAAARRRRRYYYYYYLLLLLL

awesome!, i think everyone knows where i'll be sitting lol

688858[/snapback]

Outside the stadium watching the game through a TV?

688966[/snapback]

uumm, is that where you'll be??

Hmm.

 

It's unfortunate for fans who bought their tickets during FanFest. All kinds of lower bowl and club seats are now available, seats that were not available during FanFest. A good number of fans had to buy seats way up in the upper deck as nothing else was available at the time. Looks like they should have waited until after all the select-a-seats were over and the ticket office had a better read on the number of season tickets that will be sold.

  • Author

I've never been to an opening day game... :(

This is a first for me..... so I promise to have twice as fun for you too!!!! :D

I've never been to an opening day game...? :(

This is a first for me..... so I promise to have twice as fun for you too!!!! :D

688978[/snapback]

Not possible! You'd have to be dunk twice in one game!

 

 

Thanks for the sentiment :)

  • Author

Not possible! You'd have to be dunk twice in one game!

 

 

Thanks for the sentiment

 

LOL :lol Well..... I tried.....

i went to the 02 home opener, my dad and great uncle actually got their picture in the herald.

 

ill be watching at home this year, recovering from a test ill be taking that day. im hoping to go to the thursday night game or one of the weekend games.

I will be watching the opening day game from my dorm room on MLBtv on my computer :( ................. but if anyone can build me a potal and or time machine that would allow me to travel from Cleveland to Miami in a few minutes or an hour or two...I will get season tickets :thumbup

688909[/snapback]

 

 

:crying

 

You could come down with my Grandparents. They are coming down around April :thumbup But I dont know if you would survive...my Grandpa talks WAY too much :lol

 

Keep an eye out for me though on t.v.. if you cant make the trip down to FLA :)

ARRRGHHH!!! I have to travel to Atlanta and won't be at the game! :(

Anybody need 2 tickets? 2nd row sec 102.

 

I am going to try and claim I have to fly back for a wedding or birthday or something....

Opening Game is only a few days after my birthday, every year (duh). But for some reason, nobody ever thought to give me (surprise!) opening day tickets...

 

March 29

April 5 (?)

 

-7 days

 

Woah...

 

Anyway, I've never figured that out. My dad is almost as big of a fan as I am, and everyone in my family knows how sports-crazy I am (especially about the Fish). You'd reckon that somebody would turn the little light on in their head.

 

:mischief2

 

Scott's birthday...baseball opening day...cheap tickets....

 

(Some relative): I'll just give him some money. L'chayam

I got my tickets for opening day, I'm sitting in the outfield reserve with my dad.

 

Section 130

Row 2

(The two little seats next to the outfield tunnel)

My Dad and I are going to get season tickets for that spot.

Who would be the opening day pitcher? :mischief2

689312[/snapback]

 

I think AJ Burnett :)

689345[/snapback]

No, probably Beckett...

 

This is the rotation we're looking at:

 

Josh Beckett

Dontrelle Willis

AJ Burnett

Al Leiter

Ismael Valdez

 

Unless Beckett gets hurt or something, that's it. You can't put a WS MVP one year removed 3rd in the rotation.

Who would be the opening day pitcher? :mischief2

689312[/snapback]

 

I think AJ Burnett :)

689345[/snapback]

No, probably Beckett...

 

This is the rotation we're looking at:

 

Josh Beckett

Dontrelle Willis

AJ Burnett

Al Leiter

Ismael Valdez

 

Unless Beckett gets hurt or something, that's it. You can't put a WS MVP one year removed 3rd in the rotation.

689347[/snapback]

 

It's probably AJ or Josh! I think Jack will start whoever does the best in Spring Training!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.