Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Important Question

Featured Replies

Has anybody concluded why fans of so many other teams, and some people that aren't really even baseball fans, post here so much??

 

Just curious......

Its a web community...

 

Its quite active...

 

Good variety of users...

 

8 subforums not dealing with the Marlins.

I started posting here because I grew up with the poster known as FurmanGator. I was goofing around and waiting to see how long it took for him to realize it was me.

 

I got hooked.

Because I'm here

I started posting here because I grew up with the poster known as FurmanGator. I was goofing around and waiting to see how long it took for him to realize it was me.

 

I got hooked.

715165[/snapback]

 

 

 

The plaid one hooked another and then got a life and left.

 

 

sad.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.