Awesomeness..

BIG Z

I went to the stadium and got tickets for this wednesday and i got to see the players when they were leaving the stadium in their cars..I saw Alex Gonzalez,Miguel Cabrera,A.J,,Niner,Carlos Delgado,Mike Lowell,Chris Aguila,and somebody in a yellow hummer with spinners,Miguel had the windows on his escalade rolled down,and A.J came in a jeep with no doors,like and outdoors jeep,Conine had a convertible porsche,Aguila has the cadillac sedan,Delgado has the escalade as well,Lowell if it was him had an escalade too,and Gonzalez had a land rover.

somebody in a yellow hummer with spinners b]

728547[/snapback]

i'm pretty sure thats Alfonseca

pretty sweet that you saw everyone, were people waiting by the parking lot for the players like they do after games?

728584[/snapback]

Nobody was their just a couple of people waiting to get tickets,and the ballpark staff

I went to the stadium and got tickets for this wednesday and i got to see the players when they were leaving the stadium in their cars..I saw Alex Gonzalez,Miguel Cabrera,A.J,,Niner,Carlos Delgado,Mike Lowell,Chris Aguila,and somebody in a yellow hummer with spinners,Miguel had the windows on his escalade rolled down,and A.J came in a jeep with no doors,like and outdoors jeep,Conine had a convertible porsche,Aguila has the cadillac sedan,Delgado has the escalade as well,Lowell if it was him had an escalade too,and Gonzalez had a land rover.

728547[/snapback]

hahaha I always thought that Jeep belonged to Mordey.

How Cool! I really want to see what AJ's jeep looks like... I heard it is pretty cool looking :)

728577[/snapback]

It's pretty loud got some kind of flomaster on it or something. He's also got a baseball on his shifter thingy

728683[/snapback]

:lol Thats cool

Does anyone have a picture of it?

Everytime I go to the games he always brings his other car. :thumbdown

Niner,Carlos Delgado,Mike Lowell,Chris Aguila,and somebody in a yellow hummer with spinners,

728547[/snapback]

:o The Spinners were there too!! Wooo :thumbup I love their song,

:whistle

Workinnn' my way back to you babeee... withaa Burnin' Loveeeee inside!!!

When you were so in love wiiith meee...i PLAYed around like i was freee...

Thought I could have my cake and eaaaattt it tooo...but how i cried over looooosen' you!!!!!!!!!!

Go Marlinssss!!!!!!!!!