Pix from Today's game

BeckettLover26

The guy with the signs is everywhere.

He should come to this site....seriously.

736789[/snapback]

He's a wierdo. None of his signs have any creativity whatsoever and he holds them up like he actually thinks hes doing people a favor. Gold-zalez? Peri's-show? Fish-tastic? Marlinous?

This guy is a clown (yeah I said it) and needs a new writer.

736789[/snapback]

He's a wierdo. None of his signs have any creativity whatsoever and he holds them up like he actually thinks hes doing people a favor. Gold-zalez? Peri's-show? Fish-tastic? Marlinous?

736807[/snapback]

I like one of his signs.... My T Miguel :lol

Guest Fritz

736789[/snapback]

736807[/snapback]

736809[/snapback]

That's so lame.

736789[/snapback]

736807[/snapback]

736809[/snapback]

That's so lame.

736812[/snapback]

:whistle

Guest Fritz

I don't understand the T in My T Miguel...... why doesnt he just say Mighty?

736897[/snapback]

Who knows :shrugs

736898[/snapback]

And since when is Beckett's nickname Bull Dog? He makes up stupid stuff and it doesn't make sense.

736929[/snapback]

Seems like he's just some jackass trying to get on camera.

Perhaps Josh "Bukakke" Beckett will get him even more notariety.

Guest Juanky

Some of the signs are wierd.

I like some of them though. And I made friends with him last year when AJ shut down Ben Sheets against the Brewers, so no complaints from me.

But my MOTA'S HOUSE OF PAIN banner will be the best sign ever invented if I stop being too lazy to do it.

He's a really weird guy. I saw him before the Saturday game at the wing stand and he always has this weird half vacant stare, not to mention his signs have nothing to do with...anything really team related, they're sort of his own attempt at notoriety. If you're going to do signs, keep it with what the players do "Here come the fish!" etc. And if you're going to be original, be funny, not lame...

And the only guy that angers me more is that "Marlin Maniac" guy who paints his face and has that bull-horn, but only at one game a year, yet he declares himself "the Marlins biggest fan."

Guest Juanky

My favorite Marlin fan, besides me of course, has to be the pin guy.

Second would be the guy that sits row 1 of section 127 everyday. He's my number 1 Fish Tank legend outside of the people I come with.

Tswift25 I was thinking the same thing about the maniac guy. I saw him opening day and was like wtf? are you kidding me?? Some ppl are just weird..

I too didn't get the whole My T Miguel. For like 2 minutes I was like whaaattt?? lol

Anyways just thought I'd share the pix b/c they were really nice. This is going to be an exciting season!! I think the Marlins are going to do something outstanding!

Juanky did u see the commercial on FSN with the pin guy in it. I was like that's the pin guy that's the pin guy! I think I go more excited for him than anything! lol

And the seats he gets, wow!

737050[/snapback]

He's in like row 20 of the infield box, whenever something happens he walks down the aisle to like row 2 to show off his dumb signs but he doesn't actually sit there.

737054[/snapback]

Actually this year hes down to like row 8.

My favorite Marlin fan, besides me of course, has to be the pin guy.

Second would be the guy that sits row 1 of section 127 everyday. He's my number 1 Fish Tank legend outside of the people I come with.

736995[/snapback]

that guy is in one of their commercials this year i was like HOLY CRAP I SEE THAT GUY EVERY SINGLE GAME, think about this guys..he's got season tickets, he wears the same clothes 81 times in 6 months..ew