I love this place.

Das Texan

You people are so predictable.

We win = praise for all and not much in terms of exctiement.

We lose = the end of mankind. Everyone must be fired. Everything is the problem.

We have played 11 games. We have 151 left.

Grow up and realize its a damn marathon, not a sprint.

We win = the end of mankind. Everyone must be fired. Everything is the problem.

744774[/snapback]

Self PWNED!

:)

We win = the end of mankind. Everyone must be fired. Everything is the problem.

744774[/snapback]

Self PWNED!

:)

744781[/snapback]

fixed. now back to the true point of this thread.

We lose = the end of mankind. Everyone must be fired. Everything is the problem.

744774[/snapback]

Das, so any opinions fans had during the 2004 season and headed into this season are out the window because a new season started? These issues are not new. I am not getting political here but it's like saying someone cannot get on George Bush for (pick your issue) because 2005 started his 2nd term.

So grow up and realize that just because someone has an opposing opinion does not mean they think the world is coming to an end. Not everyone has to agree with you...life will still be okay....it's just fan's opinions....don't take it so personal. :thumbup

744774[/snapback]

Das, so any opinions fans had during the 2004 season and headed into this season are out the window because a new season started? These issues are not new. I am not getting political here but it's like saying someone cannot get on George Bush for (pick your issue) because 2005 started his 2nd term.

So grow up and realize that just because someone has an opposing opinion does not mean they think the world is coming to an end. Not everyone has to agree with you...life will still be okay....it's just fan's opinions....don't take it so personal. :thumbup

744841[/snapback]

what the hell is this?

do you think I'm talking about you and your constant opinions about needing to fire jack?

see thats the point, i name no names, and you automatically think i'm talking about you.

good times.

744774[/snapback]

I agree 100%. :notworthy

We lose = the end of mankind.? Everyone must be fired.? Everything is the problem.

We have played 11 games.? We have 151 left.?

Thats somewhat untrue. The reason why many are complaining, including myself, is that its not like these problems we are having this season are new. This is exactly what happend last year with our unability to score runs and the bullpen picking up the loss. I realize it is early, however if the same results happend ALL of last year, and the same thing is starting to happen this year, why would it all suddely change??? A full year of LoDuca and Delgado CAN help, but its not certain.

744774[/snapback]

744841[/snapback]

what the hell is this?

do you think I'm talking about you and your constant opinions about needing to fire jack?

see thats the point, i name no names, and you automatically think i'm talking about you.

good times.

744865[/snapback]

Das, are you reading invisible ink? Where did I say you were referring to me? I said that fans have opinions....that consists of me, yes...and you...and everyone else. I appreciate that you associate me with a particular topic but let's not start putting words in my mouth. My point is simply that McKeon, Robinson, the slumps, etc...these are not new issues even though the season may young. These are issues held over from last season. Because fans bring them up and are concerned does not mean they think the world is coming to an end. It simply means it is an issue, a topic they have an opinion about and want to discuss.