Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Marlins - 7:35 PM

Featured Replies

On to the top of the 5th we go.

751720[/snapback]

hahahahah pwn

751728[/snapback]

I took it back immediately :)

Mike Lowell popping out? Who would have thought!

751725[/snapback]

 

Nice of you to join us :)

751729[/snapback]

 

See? I'm the good luck charm. I post and the marlins score. I was away Friday and Saturday -- the Mets win. I comeback the Marlins win. I didn't post yesterday and the Mets trounced you. I post today and you finally tack on some runs.

Mike Lowell popping out? Who would have thought!

751725[/snapback]

 

Nice of you to join us :)

751729[/snapback]

 

See? I'm the good luck charm. I post and the marlins score. I was away Friday and Saturday -- the Mets win. I comeback the Marlins win. I didn't post yesterday and the Mets trounced you. I post today and you finally tack on some runs.

751739[/snapback]

 

 

Awww... :)

Look at the fans who were jumping up and down screaming :)

 

They were going wild

751738[/snapback]

 

I wish I could see it. I can only get the D-Rays game tonight. :banghead

Move over JP and Luiy. AJ's got this triples thing covered.

751742[/snapback]

 

:lol

 

JP and Luis better get some tips from AJ :lol

You know 3J is going to come out strong in the 5th. He wants to get enough innings to qualify for a win. Too bad his pitch count is so damn high so damn early.

Mike Lowell popping out? Who would have thought!

751725[/snapback]

 

Nice of you to join us :)

751729[/snapback]

 

See? I'm the good luck charm. I post and the marlins score. I was away Friday and Saturday -- the Mets win. I comeback the Marlins win. I didn't post yesterday and the Mets trounced you. I post today and you finally tack on some runs.

751739[/snapback]

:mischief

Look at the fans who were jumping up and down screaming :)

 

They were going wild

751738[/snapback]

 

I wish I could see it. I can only get the D-Rays game tonight. :banghead

751745[/snapback]

 

That stinks.. :thumbdown

JP got robbed by the Mayor

751748[/snapback]

Wasn't the mayor Jim Browne?

 

Oh wait, he was the Governor right? Remember that guy :)

11 k's :thumbup

751762[/snapback]

 

:notworthy Too bad he has such a high pitch count

 

Those first 2 innings really killed him

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.