Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Marlins - 1:05 PM

Featured Replies

Claussen is getting lucky right now...

 

we will get to him next time thru the lineup

I wonder if this will be Moehler's last inning, being that he leads off the bottom of the 5th

  • Author

Coors Field :w00t

 

Mikey

Delgado

Miggy

 

 

Are you thinking what I am thinking? :D

753508[/snapback]

I'm thinking HR derby...What are you thinking??

Coors Field :w00t

 

Mikey

Delgado

Miggy

 

 

Are you thinking what I am thinking?? :D

753508[/snapback]

I'm thinking HR derby...What are you thinking??

753509[/snapback]

 

:w00t

 

*ding ding* You are correct

Coors Field :w00t

 

Mikey

Delgado

Miggy

 

 

Are you thinking what I am thinking? :D

753508[/snapback]

yes

 

long home runs

 

and maybe a sweep if Fox doesnt come in in game2... oh wait :plain

WOW..The last time the Marlins swept the Reds was in 96' :o

753482[/snapback]

No, it was 03. 96 was the last time they swept the Reds in Pro Player (Dolphin).

WOW..The last time the Marlins swept the Reds was in 96' :o

753482[/snapback]

No, it was 03. 96 was the last time they swept the Reds in Pro Player (Dolphin).

753515[/snapback]

 

Yea.. I was too lazy to edit my post :thumbup

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.