April 28, 200521 yr The game against the Braves next Wednesday at 1 will be the ESPN Wednesday afternoon game. It will be on FSN in Florida and on TBS, so I guess pretty much everybody could have seen it, anyway.
April 28, 200521 yr Nice I hope we win :lol 757428[/snapback] like OMG i want us to like so win too! 757430[/snapback] :lol My mom always says... "We Better Win" when the Marlins are on National T.V. We dont want the Marlins to embarass themselves on National TV :lol
April 29, 200521 yr The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 757559[/snapback] I think the apple fell from the tree and hit them in the head.
April 29, 200521 yr What a waste of a nationally televised game considering I could have seen it anyway on TBS
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.