Moehler in MVP 2005?

Accord

I can't find Moehler anywhere in MVP 2005, i'm trying to get him on my Marlins dynasty team. He played in the Braves organization last year and the Astros and Reds the year before that, I looked through all of their rosters and minor league rosters and he is no where to be found.

Anyone know where he is?

if you have a shark port or x-port or something to that effect, you can download Poo Diddy's rosters .. he adjusted ours to add Moehler :thumbup

764731[/snapback]

I'm playing MVP 2005 on the PC, it's so much better on the PC than the console versions.

what's the name of some of the prominent Marlins propsects in the game?

765066[/snapback]

According to this, Norberto Pena is Scott Olsen, Luis Ordonez is Yorman Bazardo, and Brook LeCroy is Jeremy Hermida. That link has all of the other teams as well.

765106[/snapback]

Who is Jason Stokes and Eric Reed?

if you have a shark port or x-port or something to that effect, you can download Poo Diddy's rosters .. he adjusted ours to add Moehler :thumbup

764731[/snapback]

I'm playing MVP 2005 on the PC, it's so much better on the PC than the console versions.

765138[/snapback]

Ah then you could probably go to mvpmods.com and grab rosters there.. easier to upgrade things and get rosters with PC version.