May 19, 200521 yr 3 vs Tampa 3 vs Philly 4 vs Mets Go on line with your predictions for our record during this homestand. I say 8-2. Sweep of Tampa, 2/3 from Philly, 3/4 from NYM.
May 19, 200521 yr I predict we will win the weekend series since I will be at all those games. GO MARLINS!
May 19, 200521 yr 3 vs Tampa 3 vs Philly 4 vs Mets Go on line with your predictions for our record during this homestand. I say 8-2. Sweep of Tampa, 2/3 from Philly, 3/4 from NYM. 777778[/snapback] 2/3 vs. D-Rays 3/3 vs. Phillies 2/4 vs. Mets 7/10 total.
May 19, 200521 yr 2/3- Tampa 2/3- Philly 3/4- Mets If they just win the series I will be happy. 777782[/snapback] thats waht i was thinking... i think anything less than 6-4 is absolutely unacceptable.
May 20, 200521 yr 3 vs Tampa 3 vs Philly 4 vs Mets Go on line with your predictions for our record during this homestand. I say 8-2. Sweep of Tampa, 2/3 from Philly, 3/4 from NYM. 777778[/snapback] 2/3 vs. D-Rays 3/3 vs. Phillies 2/4 vs. Mets 7/10 total. 777803[/snapback] I agree.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.