Autographs

April 24th when the Marlins played the Reds.... Josh Beckett signed by the duggout for everyone, but was only using black sharpie so I wasn't getting a ball signed.... then miracously Delgado stopped to sign and he had signed 2 when all of a sudden some moron threw their item while he was signing someone else's and it hit him smack in the face, so he threw the pen and the ball and stormed inside.

April 24th when the Marlins played the Reds.... Josh Beckett signed by the duggout for everyone, but was only using black sharpie so I wasn't getting a ball signed.... then miracously Delgado stopped to sign and he had signed 2 when all of a sudden some moron threw their item while he was signing someone else's and it hit him smack in the face, so he threw the pen and the ball and stormed inside.

778422[/snapback]

That sucks...it will probably discourage Carlos from signing again for some time.

I had heard that Beckett and Delgado were the worst of the ST signers.

I went to one game during ST this year, and I saw Conine, Leiter, Stokes, and Encarnacion sign. Of those, I got Conine and Stokes. I already had something of Leiter, and Encarnacion only signed for a few people.

778422[/snapback]

That sucks...it will probably discourage Carlos from signing again for some time.

I had heard that Beckett and Delgado were the worst of the ST signers.

I went to one game during ST this year, and I saw Conine, Leiter, Stokes, and Encarnacion sign. Of those, I got Conine and Stokes. I already had something of Leiter, and Encarnacion only signed for a few people.

778430[/snapback]

During ST, Delgado was an amazing signer. Every game (about 5) I went to, he signed before the game with JP and Cabs and sometimes Willis. He also sometimes signed after the starters were removed with Lowell and Cabs again.

The Marlins never sign outside the stadium no more! I only get some at BP after the game i get a lot of the other team though.

I havent gone much this year, i have gotten livan and wilkerson last game i went to

778608[/snapback]

Sometimes they do.

I've seen a few guys, Cabrera, JP, Leiter is what I can recall.

Ive never seen the Marlins sign for people outside the stadium before. But I've gotten autographs from Latroy Hawkins, Todd Walker, and some other guy when we played the cubs in a doubleheader towards the end of last season. This season I was so close to getting a Carlos Beltran autograph outside the stadium (he signed for literally 20 minutes) but I was in the beginning of the line and didn't even notice when he passed me by, and when everyone was calling him back he left to the busses :( . Then when Pedro finally came out (everyone was waiting for him with their dominican flags and all......) he just barely waved and walked away, :mad them some people started yelling "whose your daddy" and you get the rest....... :whistle

Marlins players won't stop unless they see an effort from you is what I have learned, if you really want an autograph your best bets are trully number 1 todd jones, and Antonio Alfonseca for second, but I have successfully gotten Luis Castillo, Matt Treaner (huge signer), Al Lieter, Jack McKean, Jeff Cox (3rd base coach), Chirs Aguila, if you are an autograph seeker, always be by gate A by the buses, opposing teams do usually sign, today I managed to stop lenny harris by chasing him down, if you ever go to gate A and see a hispanic cuban man chasing down the girls as quick as u can blink then u have sighted me my friend....that is my success story, I have gotten bigger signings from opposing teams trust me, our Marlins players are jerks, sad but true, and YES Delgado doesn't sign for anybody!!!

If you want an autograph, Todd Jones is your man! He must walk back and forth past the founder's seats 10 times before the game.

I only got one autograph when I went this year--Miguel Cabrera. And it's only because my girlfriend called him over :confused . Seriously, I yelled 'Miguel!' like 5 times, and then my girlfriend yelled 'Cabrera!', and he came over and we talked for a minute.

Then, Luis was about to sign my ball as well, but Mota pulled him away, and told him in Spanish not to sign. Cabrera walked by about 5 minutes later and asked why Luis didn't give me an autograph.

It was great :) His autograph alone is worth more than the entire team combined (potentially)

I havent been by the visiting buses yet this year (I'll be there today though)

Last year as a whole was successful by the buses for me, got a ton of up and coming people on 8x10s (Adam LaRoche, J.D. Closser etc.)...overall my biggest success though was Tom Glavine.

August of last season my friend got Todd Helton in the parking lot. He didnt take the team bus and instead got into a car with 2 of his friends who parked in the public parking lot, so he was forced to sign a couple of auto's

Alex Sanchez from the Devil Rays was siging ticket stubs and stuff when i went to go get one the security guard wouldnt let me back he's like ok folks back to your seats.Then I went toward the marlins dugout i had seen easly sitting there and i was on top and i yelled damion like 5 times he wouldnt respond and the security guards like can i see ur tickets and i had to go back.so as you can see its the security guards fault that i cant ever get a god damn autograph.