Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official "Wish Me Luck" Thread

Featured Replies

Okay, tonight is my championship hockey game. We cruised through the last game, 6-4(it really wasn't that close, they scored 2 late goals...), against a team that was suppossed to kill us. Now, we face the top team in the league in the championship game. So, wish me luck?

Since we are all in a Star Wars kind of mood:

 

 

Do or do not, there is no try.

 

 

 

Best of luck to you :thumbup

  • Author

Thanks guys, it worked! We won 3-2! I am tired now, so I'm gonna go to bed, but I wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate the support, and thanks!

Thanks guys, it worked! We won 3-2! I am tired now, so I'm gonna go to bed, but I wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate the support, and thanks!

784020[/snapback]

way to go man

Thanks guys, it worked! We won 3-2! I am tired now, so I'm gonna go to bed, but I wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate the support, and thanks!

784020[/snapback]

Congrats!

Thanks guys, it worked! We won 3-2! I am tired now, so I'm gonna go to bed, but I wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate the support, and thanks!

784020[/snapback]

:thumbup Great job John!

 

I'm so proud of you!

 

I knew you could do it!

I also forgot to mention that I won MVP for my team, and I was one of 4 picked in the whole league. :thumbup

784549[/snapback]

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.