May 26, 200521 yr NOOOOOO!!!! Delete this thread before the jinx sets in. 783550[/snapback] I second that. :mad
May 26, 200521 yr I think he might be finally coming out of it. 784010[/snapback] He was clearly out of it tonight. His consistency over the past week shows he is out of his slump. Now when he will fall back into it is another question altogether.
May 26, 200521 yr Hopefully, this is the start of Lowell getting on track. 784399[/snapback] I agree completely :banghead :confused :cool :hat :lol :mischief :mischief2 :notworthy :o :shifty :thumbdown :thumbup :whistle
May 26, 200521 yr Yes Mikey is back to normal, and hopefully he'll have an April effect during THIS MONTH, and start a hot streak....;-)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.