De Los Santos. Bentz called up???

butchy

Yeah I'm shocked that De Los Santos got the call.? Why still no love for Miadich?

798856[/snapback]

Seriously, dude. Also, where did this guy hear about Bentz and De Los Santos being called up...haven't seen it anywhere.

799150[/snapback]

I don't know where he heard it, but Butchy's been right on several occasions about different minor league transactions.

Yeah I'm shocked that De Los Santos got the call. Why still no love for Miadich?

798856[/snapback]

Seriously, dude. Also, where did this guy hear about Bentz and De Los Santos being called up...haven't seen it anywhere.

799150[/snapback]

I don't know where he heard it, but Butchy's been right on several occasions about different minor league transactions.

799152[/snapback]

Yeah I mean, I'll believe it...doesn't surprise me in the least that there would have been a bullpen move, and Bentz I would have expected anyway cause Perisho has been awful.

De Los Santos?!?

Wasn't he just sent to A Ball?

799158[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking. According to Rotoworld:

Jun. 2, 2005 - 2:13 pm et

Valerio De Los Santos pitched a hitless inning for Single-A Jupiter yesterday in his season debut.

De Los Santos has struggled with shoulder problems the last two years, making it uncertain whether he's still capable of helping a major league team. ....

Since June 1 he has 3 more innings apparently.

4 IP, 4 hits, 0 runs, 2 BB, 4 Ks

Guest Jack1

If this is true...does the front office get it? I mean so much pressure is put on the pitchers because this team never scores runs. I hope something else was done about that part of the game too because if it hasn't been it shows me that Beinfest, Loria and company are idiots. It looks like they want to be able to say they did something even though it might not have been what needed to be done. Time will tell.

If this is true...does the front office get it?? I mean so much pressure is put on the pitchers because this team never scores runs.? I hope something else was done about that part of the game too because if it hasn't been it shows me that Beinfest, Loria and company are idiots.? It looks like they want to be able to say they did something even though it might not have been what needed to be done.? Time will tell.

799262[/snapback]

"idiots?" - hmmm...ain't that the pot calling the kettle black?

:whistle

There's almost certainly something brewing, whether it's just some callups or not is hard to say.

Loria hinted at changes after the Nationals sweep:

"There will be some things happening," Loria said. "We'll have to figure it out. ... I'm sure the baseball people are looking at what we need to be doing, and I'm sure we'll talk about it."

Asked how soon changes could come, Loria said, "It's nothing I'm making a decision on tonight or tomorrow. ... We're a good baseball team and we will turn it around."

Guest Jack1

If this is true...does the front office get it? I mean so much pressure is put on the pitchers because this team never scores runs. I hope something else was done about that part of the game too because if it hasn't been it shows me that Beinfest, Loria and company are idiots. It looks like they want to be able to say they did something even though it might not have been what needed to be done. Time will tell.

799262[/snapback]

"idiots?" - hmmm...ain't that the pot calling the kettle black?

:whistle

799264[/snapback]

It seems you don't understand what I meant and I am not going to try to explain it to you.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

how's front office decisions are made:

1) eat a whole package of pixie sticks

2) run around screaming

3) close eyes and point to player on minor league roster

4) consult magic 8-ball

5) run around screaming

6) drink refreshing glass of fruit punch

7) forget to watch marlins game

8) send player back to minor leagues

9) nap