Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rate this fantasy football team:

Featured Replies

Just got done with the draft... Had the #1 overall pick....

 

Starters:

 

QB: Trent Green

 

RB: Ladainian Tomlinson

 

RB: Ronnie Brown

 

WR: Michael Clayton

 

WR: Troy Williamson

 

WR: Braylon Edwards

 

TE: Tony Gonzalez

 

K: David Akers

 

DEF: Baltimore

 

Bench:

QB: Jake Delhomme

HB: Cedric Benson

WR: Donte' Stallworth

TE: Bubba Franks

K: Shayne Graham

DEF: Chicago

 

No, it's not a keeper.

stallworth should be starting, but your WR core still a little weak since there are unproven guys........also, ronnie will be splitting carries, and benson as your back up may bust, i'd get another RB who i know is gonna be the primary back....nice D, good to get the head of the KC offense, LT is always nasty, tony is always a top three TE.....i'd make a trade for a solid RB and WR....trade some of that youth before they show that they are no good

  • Author

Did get offerd Tatum Bell for Braylon Edwards... Don't know if I should do it though. Not too confident in Tatum.

I am almost positive you let some top notch WRs and RBs slip away while you picked these newbies..... I have never even heard of that Williamson guy... Ronnie will be starting for the first 4 games and then it will most likely be all Ricky, 30 carries a game.... you should have went after Julius Jones instead.

Just offerd Braylon Edwards and Cedric Benson for Clinton Portis... Lets see how bad he wants Edwards.

818606[/snapback]

 

That would be sweet but see if you can do that bell trade if that doesn't work

I am almost positive you let some top notch WRs and RBs slip away while you picked these newbies..... I have never even heard of that Williamson guy... Ronnie will be starting for the first 4 games and then it will most likely be all Ricky, 30 carries a game.... you should have went after Julius Jones instead.

818596[/snapback]

 

Troy Williamson was one of the Vikings first round picks this year.

  • 5 weeks later...

Not big on rookies at all.

 

Delhomme is overrated and has no Muhsin- go get Palmer, Brooks, Leftwich, or Carr for the backup.

 

You need another veteran RB (most important position in fantasy). Julius or Kevin Jones are both good.

 

Troy Williamson is a bust because he has fallen to #3 receiver on the Vikings. Travis Taylor is their #2 right now.

 

I like Stallworth but I like Moulds, Toomer, Galloway, Lloyd, and Price better.

 

Just some suggestions- I won $2,000 in fantasy football last year.

I would of offered Ronnie brown and edwards instead of Benson. Benson is the only rookie this year with a sure thing of alot of yardage and attempts. You have a very young team.

 

I like the team over all, it is interesting to say the least. I am not sure how Trent Green will do this year. But, he could be pretty good.

If I had the first pick, I would have gone with Manning at #1. RB is probably the most important position in FF, but I had Manning last year and he easily made me win half of my games last year. Having Wayne and Harrison also helped!!!!!!!!

Just be careful with Ronnie Brown, who knows whats gonna happen with him. But yeah, weak at WR and RB. I'm sure you could maybe get someone decent for Bubba Franks...

You dont need a proven back like Portis, try not to lose depth as you get better, Id recommend seeing if you can trade Brown or Benson for JJ. Arrington or Lamont Jordan, 2 guys who are flying under the raider and are going to start on very improved teams.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.