Anyone recommend getting MLB.TV?

jservs7

I wanted to know if anyone feels that this is worth the money. I wanted to watch Marlins game from my house and since I dont live in Florida, this is the cheapest route for me. :) Anybody use MLB.TV or recommend it? I just wanted to know if I should save my $50. :p

I highly recommend it. I just subscribed to it this year for the first time, and I've watched every Giants game this year. The quality is pretty good if you have a high speed internet connection. I sit in my office at home and watch it like I'm watching a game on TV...

Another thing that's awesome is they archive all their games. Say the Marlins are playing one night and you miss it. You can watch it either after the game is completely over or the next day in it's entirety.

A couple of things I do hate. One is that I can't watch any Marlins games cause I'm local. Even if they aren't on any local channels, I don't get the games. The other thing is any nationally televised games aren't shown. They are archived, but not available until 30 days after the game. Why someone would want to watch a game 30 days later, I have no idea... But again, that's only for nationally televised games (ESPN, FOX, etc...)..

But yeah dude, it's awesome.

it's awesome

i can watch all the games live or the next day if they play a night game (starts at 1:05 AM here :( )

if you get it i recommend getting all access, so you can watch condensed game or extended highlights if you don't wanna watch the whole thing