Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/30 Marlins vs Braves

Featured Replies

:( Pistons rule!? *dodges rocks being thrown at him*

 

 

Go Blue then!? :thumbup

833938[/snapback]

 

I'm not against the Pistons or anything. I was definitely rooting for them because before I started to strongly dislike the NBA, I was a Maverick's fan because I used to go to their games when I lived in Texas. That was back when they really stunk. I like seeing them do well in these recent years, but I just don't care enough to watch until playoff time because the league and the officiating makes me sick. But anyway, the point is... I don't like the Spurs because they always steal glory from the Mavs in some form or another.

Looks like its still raining at the game :confused

 

 

And yeah the officiating was absolutely dismal in this year's playoffs. Cost the Pistons the championship. And I was dodging rocks b/c most people on this board are Heat fans :)

TBS is at the ballpark.....well, there's a commercial now.....but I think that they'll be staying with the game...

Drew Tate....meet Lamar Woodley.

I went to the Big Ten b-ball tourney in Chicago this year and it is very apparent that everyone in the Big Ten HATES Michigan. During every single game, they would show fans singing the fight songs of the different schools and no matter which teams were playing, Hail to the Victors always got a loud booooooooooooo from the crowd.

Michigan fans.... booooooooooooooo

833943[/snapback]

 

GO BLUE baby!!!

 

I predict we torch your Hawkeyes this year for 400+ yards :p

 

J/K should be an awesome game though, one of the highlights of the year for sure.

 

Either Iowa or Big Blue will win the Big 10 this year.

Drew Tate....meet Lamar Woodley.

833947[/snapback]

Chad Henne... meet Chad Greenway and Abdul Hodge.

 

:mischief

I went to the Big Ten b-ball tourney in Chicago this year and it is very apparent that everyone in the Big Ten HATES Michigan. During every single game, they would show fans singing the fight songs of the different schools and no matter which teams were playing, Hail to the Victors always got a loud booooooooooooo from the crowd.

833948[/snapback]

 

 

Its b/c everyone else is jealous of our greatness :p

Looks like its still raining at the game :confused

 

 

And yeah the officiating was absolutely dismal in this year's playoffs. Cost the Pistons the championship. And I was dodging rocks b/c most people on this board are Heat fans :)

833944[/snapback]

 

My Dad was telling me some weird statistic about a certain group of officials. He said that when they officiated for the Pistons., they were like 3-17. And with other officials, they were 11-1. I don't know which games were selected like if they were just playoff games or what. I don't even think I have the numbers right, but they are at least close. LOL. Anyway, you get the idea.

Drew Tate....meet Lamar Woodley.

833947[/snapback]

Chad Henne... meet Chad Greenway and Abdul Hodge.

 

:mischief

833951[/snapback]

 

they won't get to him with the best OL in the Big 10

Looks like its still raining at the game :confused

 

 

And yeah the officiating was absolutely dismal in this year's playoffs. Cost the Pistons the championship. And I was dodging rocks b/c most people on this board are Heat fans :)

833944[/snapback]

 

My Dad was telling me some weird statistic about a certain group of officials. He said that when they officiated for the Pistons., they were like 3-17. And with other officials, they were 11-1. I don't know which games were selected like if they were just playoff games or what. I don't even think I have the numbers right, but they are at least close. LOL. Anyway, you get the idea.

833953[/snapback]

 

*cough*Danny Crawford*cough*

I went to the Big Ten b-ball tourney in Chicago this year and it is very apparent that everyone in the Big Ten HATES Michigan.? During every single game, they would show fans singing the fight songs of the different schools and no matter which teams were playing, Hail to the Victors always got a loud booooooooooooo from the crowd.

833948[/snapback]

 

 

Its b/c everyone else is jealous of our greatness :p

833952[/snapback]

 

I actually think that is what it is. I think people are sick of Michigan football. They certainly can't be sick of Michigan basketball. :confused

Henne to Breaston baby......pwnage

833936[/snapback]

 

 

w00t another Michigan fan!!

 

I smell a National Championship coming up, AND a Notre Dame THRASHING. I'm gonna make big bucks on that one :o

 

BTW, I found that clip of Carl Lewis throwing the opening pitch:

 

 

 

lolol

833940[/snapback]

What absolutely kills me is that he's waving for another chance at the throw almost the moment the ball leaves his hand.

If you live in South Florida...you can head out to the game....and sit wherever you want...for free.

833960[/snapback]

 

NO WAY. I hate living in Michigan!!!

Bring in the Kid...lol

Drew Tate....meet Lamar Woodley.

833947[/snapback]

Chad Henne... meet Chad Greenway and Abdul Hodge.

 

:mischief

833951[/snapback]

 

they won't get to him with the best OL in the Big 10

833954[/snapback]

If you say so

 

go fish

The game is on now! :) I think I will watch it in my room so I can stay here at my computer. I have nobody to talk to in my apartment. :(

It doesn't seem like there are many people on the boards tonight... How many of us are here? Raise your hand if you are here. ;-)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.