August 2, 200323 yr Hi everyone, I'm a cuban marlins fan but i live in spain and i can't watch tv games because here don't play any marlins match. I see the games in CBS web site. I'm shearching any site where i can listen the games on live. I'm searching too any marlins web site in spanish. DONTRELLE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!! Pierre crack!!!!!! Lowell jugon!!!!! Pudge the best!!!!! CASTILLO PIPIPIPIPI!!! REDMAN THE CAPPO!!!!!
August 3, 200323 yr Welcome..sorry man dont know any sites where u can listen to the games live. :confused
August 3, 200323 yr WMEL This place airs the broadcasts in english on almost all weekday games and occasionally weekend games. Today's game is not being broadcasted.
August 3, 200323 yr http://www.sportsbroadcastpages.com/sbp-mlbb-mn.html is a good directory to find baseball games streamed over the net. If you speak Spanish, WQBA 1140 streams the games. http://wqba.netmio.com/listen/0,2248,SI9-LGen,00.html
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.