4th of July Fireworks question???

Hey Guys,

For anyone thats been to a 4th of July game, is it an impressive fireworks display or short and lame??? I've been to the beach with my kids in Hollywood the last 3 years and it's been great...I want to do something different this year but dont know if the stadium show is above average or not...(I go to a lot of games anyways)

Where's is the best place to sit for the show if you've been before...thanks, hopefully I'll see you there....

cheers,

Alex

I've been to firework shows during opening week and I can tell you they are excellent. Loria is not afraid to shell out a few $$$ to put on a good show.

The fireworks go off over the left field seats, so it would be best to sit on the 1B side. I typically sit in the upper deck and that is a very good view.

Personally I think the firework show for the fourth is awesome at the stadium! And we view it outside of the stadium, if you're in the stadium your better off being on the first base side or somewhere behind home plate, They shoot them off in left center. I sit in the power alley and park out behind there in left field and we watch them from there as they set them off by the helicopter pad.