Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2005 Walkup Music?

Featured Replies

can we start compiling the confirmed walk up songs for our Marlins in 2005?

 

Here's who I've got already...

 

Pierre "We Ready" Archie

 

Lo Duca "Stayin Alive" Bee Gees

 

Beckett I know is once again Linkin Park but I believe its different from last year, I'm banking on Faint, I could be wrong

 

Treanor is Ozzy for sure, not sure on the title but i'm guessing "Crazy Train"?

 

I believe Lowell is using Down with the Sickness from Disturbed

 

I know Conine still has Devils Dance from Metallica

 

anyone got anything else? I'll more than likely be at Fridays game, I'll keep my ears open...

Lowell has some reggeaton crap now.

841848[/snapback]

Lowell started using the same music as ENC after ENC's hot month of April hoping it would rub off on him.

Lowell has some reggeaton crap now.

841848[/snapback]

 

 

Don't be tearing into reggaeton....some people might like that style of music such as Mikey and others

Lowell has some reggeaton crap now.

841848[/snapback]

Yep, he needs to use Party Up by DMX again.

Lowell has some reggeaton crap now.

841848[/snapback]

Yep, he needs to use Party Up by DMX again.

841907[/snapback]

 

 

Yup...I bet that reggaeton is what's killing them.

Half of the lineup has reggaeton. :rolleyes:

841924[/snapback]

Delgado, Enc, Cabrera (he had a new song last night, methinks), and Lowell. :confused

Beckett I know is once again Linkin Park but I believe its different from last year, I'm banking on Faint, I could be wrong

841750[/snapback]

 

In the middle of last season he changed it from In The End to Numb...I don't know if that's what he's still got or not but that's probably the song you're thinking of.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.