July 7, 200521 yr Considering what happened in he first inning this is a great win for the team. Tons of heroes in this game. But Enc deserves to be mentioned above the rest. He is very clutch. He is becoming a crucial piece of this offense.
July 7, 200521 yr Given up on the Nats already Mr. President? I would too! Get out while they're on top.
July 7, 200521 yr Author Given up on the Nats already Mr. President? I would too! Get out while they're on top. 843560[/snapback] I will always be a lifelong Marlis fan. The never-say-die spirit they displayed during 2003 inspired me. The leadership Pudge displayed during that season has inspired me and improved my leadership skills.
July 7, 200521 yr Given up on the Nats already Mr. President?? I would too!? Get out while they're on top. 843560[/snapback] I will always be a lifelong Marlis fan. The never-say-die spirit they displayed during 2003 inspired me. The leadership Pudge displayed during that season has inspired me and improved my leadership skills. 843573[/snapback] If this is really you, I hope you die. Toodles! +MarlinGuru
July 7, 200521 yr Given up on the Nats already Mr. President?? I would too!? Get out while they're on top. 843560[/snapback] I will always be a lifelong Marlis fan. The never-say-die spirit they displayed during 2003 inspired me. The leadership Pudge displayed during that season has inspired me and improved my leadership skills. 843573[/snapback] If this is really you, I hope you die. Toodles! +MarlinGuru 843582[/snapback] Someone call the cops. Statements like this are illegal. :whistle
July 7, 200521 yr Obviously this isn't really W, but it's amazing the disrespect people show the President of our country. If you disagree with him, that's great - it's your right, but respect him like you would respect any other person.
July 7, 200521 yr Author Given up on the Nats already Mr. President?? I would too!? Get out while they're on top. 843560[/snapback] I will always be a lifelong Marlis fan. The never-say-die spirit they displayed during 2003 inspired me. The leadership Pudge displayed during that season has inspired me and improved my leadership skills. 843573[/snapback] If this is really you, I hope you die. Toodles! +MarlinGuru 843582[/snapback] I find that highly disrespectful. I don't pray for yor death. May God forgive such a hateful statement.
July 7, 200521 yr Obviously this isn't really W, but it's amazing the disrespect people show the President of our country.? If you disagree with him, that's great -? it's your right, but respect him like you would respect any other person. 843591[/snapback] Good call. I appreciate your values. I'll never understand why so many citizens of this country go to such lengths to tear our president apart. I think it just makes us all look like fools. Democracy works. Trust that the voters have made the right decision and if we have disagreements with out president, vote differently next time. I just don't see the point in all the nasty bumperstickers and t-shirts.
July 7, 200521 yr I was at the game. Definatly the best Marlins game I've been to since the last game of the 2003 NLDS. I've been to a lot of games last year, and some this year, but I think the Marlins won maybe two of them.
July 7, 200521 yr I think I will be downloading this game just like the extra innings one against the Braves. I want to be able to watch our bullpen. Heck, I want to see the Marlins celebrate at the end. Was it a good celebration?
July 7, 200521 yr Many people are angry at the Iraqi war, and the thousands of American soldiers it has taken, and the tens of thousands of innocent Iraqi civillians it has cost, all in the name of "freedom". Frankly, I think he (and the whole administration) deserve no respect at all.
July 7, 200521 yr Many people are angry at the Iraqi war, and the thousands of American soldiers it has taken, and the tens of thousands of innocent Iraqi civillians it has cost, all in the name of "freedom". Frankly, I think he (and the whole administration) deserve no respect at all. 843620[/snapback] Take your drivel to the bull pen
July 7, 200521 yr Obviously this isn't really W, but it's amazing the disrespect people show the President of our country. If you disagree with him, that's great - it's your right, but respect him like you would respect any other person. 843591[/snapback] ohh if i ever had the chance to tell you how I feel about him ... but I rather not start an internet debate on a guy who doesnt deserve it ... and to those saying this was an "amazing win" I disagree ... it was, at most, a mediocre game
July 7, 200521 yr Given up on the Nats already Mr. President?? I would too!? Get out while they're on top. 843560[/snapback] I will always be a lifelong Marlis fan. The never-say-die spirit they displayed during 2003 inspired me. The leadership Pudge displayed during that season has inspired me and improved my leadership skills. 843573[/snapback] If this is really you, I hope you die. Toodles! +MarlinGuru 843582[/snapback] I find that highly disrespectful. I don't pray for yor death. May God forgive such a hateful statement. 843598[/snapback] :o It really is Dubya
July 7, 200521 yr I think I will be downloading this game just like the extra innings one against the Braves. I want to be able to watch our bullpen. Heck, I want to see the Marlins celebrate at the end. Was it a good celebration? 843618[/snapback] Yeah, they all went around chasing ENC
July 7, 200521 yr Obviously this isn't really W, but it's amazing the disrespect people show the President of our country.? If you disagree with him, that's great -? it's your right, but respect him like you would respect any other person. 843591[/snapback] ohh if i ever had the chance to tell you how I feel about him ... but I rather not start an internet debate on a guy who doesnt deserve it ... and to those saying this was an "amazing win" I disagree ... it was, at most, a mediocre game 843629[/snapback] We didn't even need your first statement to realize you're a whining liberal.
July 7, 200521 yr Many people are angry at the Iraqi war, and the thousands of American soldiers it has taken, and the tens of thousands of innocent Iraqi civillians it has cost, all in the name of "freedom". Frankly, I think he (and the whole administration) deserve no respect at all. 843620[/snapback] Freedom is never free. The lives lost now will bring freedom for many generations. Hopefully oil too. :thumbup Okay, but back to talking about the win! What is this now, the third "turning point" game? LOL.
July 7, 200521 yr Author Many people are angry at the Iraqi war, and the thousands of American soldiers it has taken, and the tens of thousands of innocent Iraqi civillians it has cost, all in the name of "freedom". Frankly, I think he (and the whole administration) deserve no respect at all. 843620[/snapback] You deserve no respect for wishing for my death. My death right now would send the world into further chaos than it already is. You obviously weren't around for Korea, WWI, WWII (where we lost hundreads of men A DAY). Even though every human being is important. We are not losing enormous amount people troops or civilians. As for the argument that people are angry....I'm sure there were people angry during the wars mentioned above. War is a horrible thing. But the sacrifice will be worth it to us, the Iraqis and the rest of the world in the long run.
July 7, 200521 yr Obviously this isn't really W, but it's amazing the disrespect people show the President of our country.? If you disagree with him, that's great -? it's your right, but respect him like you would respect any other person. 843591[/snapback] ohh if i ever had the chance to tell you how I feel about him ... but I rather not start an internet debate on a guy who doesnt deserve it ... and to those saying this was an "amazing win" I disagree ... it was, at most, a mediocre game 843629[/snapback] We didn't even need your first statement to realize you're a whining liberal. 843640[/snapback] *Sigh* What is it with people like you? This thread is out of hand. *countdown to click*
July 7, 200521 yr It's funny how the Democrats forget about Vietnam which actually was a worthless war, and killed a hell of a lot more people. Why do they forget? Because JFK and Lindon were responsible for it.
July 7, 200521 yr Obviously this isn't really W, but it's amazing the disrespect people show the President of our country.? If you disagree with him, that's great -? it's your right, but respect him like you would respect any other person. 843591[/snapback] ohh if i ever had the chance to tell you how I feel about him ... but I rather not start an internet debate on a guy who doesnt deserve it ... and to those saying this was an "amazing win" I disagree ... it was, at most, a mediocre game 843629[/snapback] We didn't even need your first statement to realize you're a whining liberal. 843640[/snapback] and you asume too easily im not a liberal ... or a republican ... or an american I like the left side of things. so lets get back to baseball before this thread gets ruined/shutdown/or I go to jail :mischief
July 7, 200521 yr Author Obviously this isn't really W, but it's amazing the disrespect people show the President of our country.? If you disagree with him, that's great -? it's your right, but respect him like you would respect any other person. 843591[/snapback] ohh if i ever had the chance to tell you how I feel about him ... but I rather not start an internet debate on a guy who doesnt deserve it ... and to those saying this was an "amazing win" I disagree ... it was, at most, a mediocre game 843629[/snapback] We didn't even need your first statement to realize you're a whining liberal. 843640[/snapback] *Sigh* What is it with people like you? This thread is out of hand. *countdown to click* 843648[/snapback] I agree this thread should be closed.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.