Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What a win.

Featured Replies

No no no! Let's talk about the win! Go Marlins! LET'S GO MARLINS!

843659[/snapback]

LOL! GO FISH!

... and to those saying this was an "amazing win" I disagree ... it was, at most, a mediocre game

843629[/snapback]

 

 

I'm speechless.

... and to those saying this was an "amazing win" I disagree ... it was, at most, a mediocre game

843629[/snapback]

 

 

I'm speechless.

843673[/snapback]

Yeah no kidding. I hardly call 28 straight retired batters "mediocre".

  • Author

... and to those saying this was an "amazing win" I disagree ... it was, at most, a mediocre game

843629[/snapback]

 

 

I'm speechless.

843673[/snapback]

 

I agree.

 

This was a stolen win. This team usually rolls over after a 1st inning like they had.

... and to those saying this was an "amazing win" I disagree ... it was, at most, a mediocre game

843629[/snapback]

 

 

I'm speechless.

843673[/snapback]

 

 

simply on offense

... and to those saying this was an "amazing win" I disagree ... it was, at most, a mediocre game

843629[/snapback]

 

 

I'm speechless.

843673[/snapback]

Yeah no kidding. I hardly call 28 straight retired batters "mediocre".

843674[/snapback]

That 28 in a row is the longest streak since 1971 sportscenter just said.

... and to those saying this was an "amazing win" I disagree ... it was, at most, a mediocre game

843629[/snapback]

 

 

I'm speechless.

843673[/snapback]

Yeah no kidding. I hardly call 28 straight retired batters "mediocre".

843674[/snapback]

That 28 in a row is the longest streak since 1971 sportscenter just said.

843682[/snapback]

Hmmm... That sounds "mediocre". :p

... and to those saying this was an "amazing win" I disagree ... it was, at most, a mediocre game

843629[/snapback]

 

 

I'm speechless.

843673[/snapback]

 

 

simply on offense

843681[/snapback]

Well in that case, yup.

Our offense did manage to come back and tie the game, and then win it.

What a relief is more like it. :D

 

Seriously, the bullpen did an amazing job.

 

We had a record 22 K's in the game. The pitching staff retired the last 28 batters....a perfect game within the game!

 

It was one of the oddest wins I have seen.

 

AJ had 3 K's, 3 walks, gave up 3 runs and 3 hits on 33 pitches in the 1st inning. That was odd.

When I heard that we had a perfect game inside the game...that's crazy. Props to the bullpen and AJ for settling down after a rough start, and to the offense for climbing out of a big hole.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.