Does anyone have a FA list for this year?

http://www.mlb4u.com/freeagent.html

I'm not sure who the top FAs this year are and was wondering if anyone had a list. If we could pair Lowell's entire salary with AJ in a trade, I'm curious to see if there is an impact OF bat we could sign next year to get our offense going

I rather trade them seperatey though in order to maximize A.J Burnett trade value.

Thanks for the link. If we get rid of Lowell's contract and move Cabrera to 3B, Millar or Reggie Sanders may be a decent LF we could sign.

Jacque Jones is the closet thing to a stud FA OF we could sign. Matt Lawton is decent as well. Man, the FA list this year sucks. :plain

Another list:

http://kmbumb.people.wm.edu/roster/06agency.html

2005-2006 Potential Free Agents

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based only on players currently under a contract through the 2005 season. x-club option for 2006; m-mutual option for 2006; y-player option for 2006.

AMERICAN LEAGUE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANAHEIM (3): Paul Byrd, rhp; Bengie Molina, c; Tim Salmon, of.

BALTIMORE (5): Chris Gomez, ss; m-Steve Reed, rhp; B.J. Ryan, lhp; x-Sammy Sosa, of; B.J. Surhoff, of.

BOSTON (9): Johnny Damon, of; Alan Embree, lhp; m-John Halama, lhp; Matt Mantei, rhp; Kevin Millar, 1b; Bill Mueller, 3b; Jay Payton, of; Mike Timlin, rhp; Tim Wakefield, rhp.

CHICAGO (4): Carl Everett, of; Paul Konerko, 1b; x-Cliff Politte, rhp; Frank Thomas, dh.

CLEVELAND (4): x-Aaron Boone, 3b; Jose Hernandez, 2b; Kevin Millwood, rhp; Bob Wickman, rhp.

DETROIT (9): Kyle Farnsworth, rhp; Bobby Higginson, of; Jason Johnson, rhp; Ramon Martinez, 2b; Ugueth Urbina, rhp; Fernando Vina, 2b; x-Jamie Walker, rhp; Rondell White, of; Dmitri Young, 1b.

KANSAS CITY (6): Brian Anderson, lhp; Tony Graffanino, ss; Jose Lima, rhp; Eli Marrero, of; Matt Stairs, of; x-Scott Sullivan, rhp.

MINNESOTA (1): Joe Mays, rhp.

NEW YORK (11): Kevin Brown, rhp; John Flaherty, c; Tom Gordon, rhp; x-Steve Karsay, rhp; x-Tino Martinez, 1b; Paul Quantrill, rhp; Felix Rodriguez, rhp; Rey Sanchez, 2b; Ruben Sierra, of; Mike Stanton, lhp; Bernie Williams, of.

OAKLAND (5): Octavio Dotel, rhp; Erubiel Durazo, 1b; x-Scott Hatteberg, 1b; x-Mark Kotsay, of; Ricardo Rincon, lhp.

SEATTLE (6): Bret Boone, 2b; Shigetoshi Hasegawa, rhp; Jamie Moyer, lhp; x-Pokey Reese, 2b; Dan Wilson, c; Randy Winn, of.

TAMPA BAY (3): Alex Gonzalez, ss; Travis Lee, 1b; Eduardo Perez, 1b.

TEXAS (5): Sandy Alomar Jr, c; Pedro Astacio, rhp; Doug Brocail, rhp; Richard Hidalgo, of; Kenny Rogers, lhp.

TORONTO (3): Billy Koch, rhp; Kerry Ligtenberg, rhp; x-Gregg Zaun, c.

NATIONAL LEAGUE

ARIZONA (4): Tony Clark, 1b; Royce Clayton, ss; Jose Cruz Jr, of; Shawn Estes, lhp.

ATLANTA (8): Julio Franco, 1b; Rafael Furcal, ss; Brian Jordan, of; Tom Martin, lhp; Raul Mondesi, of; Eddie Perez, c; x-John Thomson, rhp; Gabe White, lhp.

CHICAGO (9): m-Jeromy Burnitz, of; Ryan Dempster, rhp; Nomar Garciaparra, ss; x-Latroy Hawkins, rhp; Todd Hollandsworth, of; Neifi Perez, ss; Mike Remlinger, lhp; y-Glendon Rusch, lhp; x-Todd Walker, 2b.

CINCINNATI (5): m-Danny Graves, rhp; Jason LaRue, c; Ramon Ortiz, rhp; Joe Randa, 3b; x-David Weathers, rhp.

COLORADO (3): Charles Johnson, c; Desi Relaford, 2b; Preston Wilson, of.

FLORIDA (9): x-Antonio Alfonseca, rhp; A.J. Burnett, rhp; Jeff Conine, of; Damion Easley, 2b; Todd Jones, rhp; Al Leiter, lhp; Jim Mecir, rhp; Guillermo Mota, rhp; Ismael Valdez, rhp.

HOUSTON (6): Brad Ausmus, c; Craig Biggio, of; Roger Clemens, rhp; John Franco, lhp; Orlando Palmeiro, of; Jose Vizcaino, ss.

LOS ANGELES (5): Paul Bako, c; m-Elmer Dessens, rhp; Darren Dreifort, rhp; Jose Valentin, 3b; Jeff Weaver, rhp.

MILWAUKEE (3): Ricky Bottalico, rhp; Wes Helms, 1b; x-Carlos Lee, of.

NEW YORK (9): Miguel Cairo, 2b; Mike DeJean, rhp; x-Tom Glavine, lhp; x-Felix Heredia, lhp; x-Braden Looper, rhp; Joe McEwing, of; x-Doug Mientkiewicz, 1b; Mike Piazza, c; x-Steve Trachsel, rhp.

PHILADELPHIA (9): Terry Adams, rhp; x-Mike Lieberthal, c; Kenny Lofton, of; Tomas Perez, ss; Vicente Padilla, rhp; Placido Polanco, ss; Todd Pratt, c; Billy Wagner, lhp; Tim Worrell, rhp.

PITTSBURGH (3): x-Jose Mesa, rhp; m-Mark Redman, lhp; Benito Santiago, c.

ST. LOUIS (13): Chris Carpenter, rhp; Roger Cedeno, of; Einar Diaz, c; Cal Eldred, rhp; Mark Grudzielanek, 2b; John Mabry, of; Matt Morris, rhp; x-Mark Mulder, lhp; Al Reyes, rhp; Reggie Sanders, of; x-Jeff Suppan, rhp; Julian Tavarez, rhp; Admin Walker, of.

SAN DIEGO (14): Geoff Blum, 3b; x-Jeff Cirillo, 3b; Brian Giles, of; Chris Hammond, lhp; Ramon Hernandez, c; Trevor Hoffman, rhp; Terrence Long, of; x-Mark Loretta, 3b; Dennys Reyes, lhp; Dave Roberts, of; Rudy Seanez, rhp; Mark Sweeney, of; x-Woody Williams, rhp; x-Eric Young, of.

SAN FRANCISCO (12): y-Moises Alou, of; x-Jason Christiansen, lhp; Deivi Cruz, ss; y-Ray Durham, 2b; Scott Eyre, lhp; Marquis Grissom, of; Matt Herges, rhp; Kirk Rueter, lhp; x-Jason Schmidt, rhp; J.T. Snow, of; Brett Tomko, rhp; Michael Tucker, of.

WASHINGTON (4): Wil Cordero, of; x-Jose Guillen, of; Esteban Loaiza, rhp; Antonio Osuna, rhp.

Wow, I knew this F.A. crop would be thin, but just looking at that...wow.

Give AJ his money now and don't let it become a distraction.

851064[/snapback]

That's what I thought before the year. AJ is the best FA (I don't consider Clemens a real FA) on the market this year. We should try to trade Lowell and use his money to resign AJ. Hell, let Gonzo walk if we have to. We need a rock next to DTrain next year. Beckett is my favorite player, but I've lost confidence in him ever staying healthy all year.

I agree with you 95% of the time when a guy is adament about testing the market seeing what he is worth that means he is not resigning with his current team and will go to the highest bidder. BTW I do think the Marlins would offer him a fair deal I was suprised at what they offered Pavano , in the end Burnett will probably leave the Marlins :confused