Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Playoff Chase

Featured Replies

I am not saying conceed anything, but would you rather have the braves over take the nations and chase the nationals or have to chase Atlanta for the wild card?

 

I would rather have to chase the inexperienced team rather than the one that has won the division 13 times

I guess I'd rather chase Washington for the W.C- I'm a bit selfish in that I want to see the Fish break the Braves division-win streak.

it's funny, I dont hate Atlanta as much as I have in the past

 

must be all those rookies

I fear the Braves, but the Nats really don't lose at home. I guess I'd rather be trailing the Nats, but it's not like either one is completely undeserving of their spot ahead of us.

 

Two scary stats: Atlanta is 25-19 against the NL East and the Nats are 30-13 at home.

id much rather change the Braves. I think out record as a wild card team speaks for itself....Washington is in the middle of a slump rightnow, so maybe if we play some decent ball the rest of the way, we could maybe make the playoffs. If Atlanta could take over 1st and Florida take over second we should be in good hands. Has anyone noticed, when we lose so does Washington and Atlanta, just as in 2003.

We didn't come into this season to just back door our way into the playoffs. Atlanta and the Division Crown or bust!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.