Playoff Chase

JetsMania

I am not saying conceed anything, but would you rather have the braves over take the nations and chase the nationals or have to chase Atlanta for the wild card?

I would rather have to chase the inexperienced team rather than the one that has won the division 13 times

I fear the Braves, but the Nats really don't lose at home. I guess I'd rather be trailing the Nats, but it's not like either one is completely undeserving of their spot ahead of us.

Two scary stats: Atlanta is 25-19 against the NL East and the Nats are 30-13 at home.

id much rather change the Braves. I think out record as a wild card team speaks for itself....Washington is in the middle of a slump rightnow, so maybe if we play some decent ball the rest of the way, we could maybe make the playoffs. If Atlanta could take over 1st and Florida take over second we should be in good hands. Has anyone noticed, when we lose so does Washington and Atlanta, just as in 2003.