Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peter Gammons Show on 790 The Ticket

Featured Replies

man sun of bitches left me on hold........

 

and im not talking 2 dan Leb-RETARD

 

the whole show was useless he did nothing to impere my knowledge of baseball everything he said, we been talking about all day here......

 

what a waste my hour

865249[/snapback]

 

impere? what the HELL does impere mean? seriously who sold this kid a computer? obviously there needs to be a minimum IQ requirment in order to purchase a computer these days. I'm suprised you know how to turn the damn thing on.

 

Left on hold huh? I'm sure you were the only one. I bet you felt clever after that "Dan Leb-RETARD" comment. Come back when you have SOMETHING to contribute.

man? sun of bitches left me on hold........

 

and? im not talking? 2? dan Leb-RETARD

 

the whole? show? was useless? he did? nothing to impere? my? knowledge? of baseball? everything he said, we been? talking about all day here......

 

what? a waste my hour

865249[/snapback]

 

impere? what the HELL does impere mean? seriously who sold this kid a computer? obviously there needs to be a minimum IQ requirment in order to purchase a computer these days. I'm suprised you know how to turn the damn thing on.

 

Left on hold huh? I'm sure you were the only one. I bet you felt clever after that "Dan Leb-RETARD" comment. Come back when you have SOMETHING to contribute.

865336[/snapback]

 

He also needs to learn to only press the space bar once between words. :lol

man sun of bitches left me on hold........

 

and im not talking 2 dan Leb-RETARD

 

the whole show was useless he did nothing to impere my knowledge of baseball everything he said, we been talking about all day here......

 

what a waste my hour

865249[/snapback]

 

impere? what the HELL does impere mean? seriously who sold this kid a computer? obviously there needs to be a minimum IQ requirment in order to purchase a computer these days. I'm suprised you know how to turn the damn thing on.

 

Left on hold huh? I'm sure you were the only one. I bet you felt clever after that "Dan Leb-RETARD" comment. Come back when you have SOMETHING to contribute.

865336[/snapback]

 

Lighten up

what is this Reds trade?

865176[/snapback]

 

A BS post that some of the more impulsive posters took as fact and ran with...don't pay any attention.

865183[/snapback]

 

 

Swift I hope your not implying me. I knew it was BS but I thought that maybe it lighten things up and get a few laughs.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.