July 19, 200521 yr called up today, dont know for who? Messenger would be my guess http://www.albuquerquebaseball.com/roster.cfm at the bottom under transactions
July 19, 200521 yr he isnt that bad for mop up...not much else, though he has his streaks of being very good, but there few and far between each other
July 19, 200521 yr I think Bump went on the DL? atleast thats what I thought I heard 865450[/snapback] What's wrong with Bump?
July 19, 200521 yr And the revolving door keeps on turning... 865453[/snapback] This will be the last move as Alfonseca, Valdez, Kline, and Julio should soon join us. Putting DeLosSantos, Reidling, Messenger, and Smith back in the minors.
July 19, 200521 yr And the revolving door keeps on turning... 865453[/snapback] This will be the last move as Alfonseca, Valdez, Kline, and Julio should soon join us. Putting DeLosSantos, Reidling, Messenger, and Smith back in the minors. 865461[/snapback] lets hope not
July 19, 200521 yr Not him again Bring Hermida up PLEASE! 865452[/snapback] patience young grasshoppa
July 19, 200521 yr He's been called up and sent down like what, 4 times already this season? He's really building up his frequent flyer miles :mischief .
July 19, 200521 yr Bring Hermida up PLEASE! 865452[/snapback] what for? 865457[/snapback] :shifty 865499[/snapback] He can't pitch Holly. :plain
July 19, 200521 yr Bring Hermida up PLEASE! 865452[/snapback] what for? 865457[/snapback] So he can take over Aguila's job of keeping the bench warm?
July 19, 200521 yr According to some sources Peter Gammons has Beinfest's job may be on the line. Considering what's happened this year and last I wouldn't blame Loria for doing it. Although he did put together what we thought would be a first place team. How could anyone forsee this blowing up how it has? I will give him blame for not making moves earlier coaching staff and player-wise. 865188[/snapback] And the revolving door keeps on turning... 865453[/snapback] This will be the last move as Alfonseca, Valdez, Kline, and Julio should soon join us. Putting DeLosSantos, Reidling, Messenger, and Smith back in the minors. 865461[/snapback] Reiding is out of options if the Marlins attpempt to send him back down he will become a free agent...so bye bye John if this trade goes through
July 19, 200521 yr And the revolving door keeps on turning... 865453[/snapback] It didn't work last year and it isn't working this year either. :plain
July 20, 200521 yr I actually like Travis Smith than most scrubs but I cant wait to get AA back and hopefully Julio.
July 20, 200521 yr Author here is the official roster move Recalled RHP Travis Smith from Triple-A Albuquerque; placed RHP Nate Bump on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to July 17, with right shoulder inflammation. so maverick was right
July 20, 200521 yr And the revolving door keeps on turning... 865453[/snapback] Nice way of putting it. I would like to see that spot filled with someone outside of the organization. 866052[/snapback] This is OT, but I thought the "THATS SO MARLINS" thing was started by Moneyball and not FishfaninPA. Not sure though :mischief2.
July 21, 200521 yr I think Bump went on the DL? atleast thats what I thought I heard 865450[/snapback] ya he did
July 21, 200521 yr Not him again Bring Hermida up PLEASE! 865452[/snapback] no bring up smith. send down riedling while they're at him send him all the way down to rookie ball and bring up hermida. of course riedling's ERA would be around 15 down there.
July 21, 200521 yr And the revolving door keeps on turning... 865453[/snapback] This will be the last move as Alfonseca, Valdez, Kline, and Julio should soon join us. Putting DeLosSantos, Reidling, Messenger, and Smith back in the minors. 865461[/snapback] lets hope not 865472[/snapback] lets hope SO riedling isn't good enough to pitch in my little league. messenger isn't ready. smith well smith can just stay in the minors. de los santos is starting to struggle
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.