Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why Was Manny In The Wall?

Featured Replies

What about it, Manny? What were you doing behind the green door?

 

''I [urinated] in a cup," said Ramirez.

 

It's hard to know when Manny is kidding. We do know there is no bathroom inside the left-field wall. It's a dark, hot, smelly hovel, occupied by a couple of scoreboard operators -- traditionally guys being punished by the grounds crew chief. There was speculation that Manny was going into the wall to cool off in front of an electric fan, but the pee break seems more likely.

 

''He wasn't in there putting up scores, that's for sure," said Kevin Millar, who has spent a few nights patrolling the lawn in left. ''That's just Manny. Sometimes I'll go over to talk with Johnny Damon if we're making a pitching change, but I don't go inside the wall."

 

''I'm just glad he came back," said Sox manager Terry Francona.

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/reds...e_off_the_wall/

 

:lol

The pee break seems most likely. I read rumor forum that manny has a ipod installed his sunglasses

  • Author

The pee break seems most likely. I read rumor forum that manny has a ipod installed his sunglasses

866714[/snapback]

He wore those in the All-Star Game, no other time...

The pee break seems most likely. I read rumor forum that manny has a ipod installed his sunglasses

866714[/snapback]

He wore those in the All-Star Game, no other time...

866760[/snapback]

The game was played at night, I guess the A.D.D monster needed something to keep him involved in a game that he didnt think counted.

The pee break seems most likely. I read rumor forum that manny has a ipod installed his sunglasses

866714[/snapback]

He signed a contract with Oakley to wear the new Oakley sunglasses with a built in MP3 player.

 

Some players have shoe deals, others have deals for gloves... Manny has a deal for sun glasses :shifty .

he's is funny - the other day he was wearing sun glasses that have an mp3 player inside them and people in Boston were wondering if was listening to tunes out there in left.

The pee break seems most likely. I read rumor forum that manny has a ipod installed his sunglasses

866714[/snapback]

He wore those in the All-Star Game, no other time...

866760[/snapback]

 

I thought I saw him wearing them in the Saturday Phillies game too...cause I remember commenting how he wasn't wearing the sunglasses with the strap like he normally does. Maybe those were a non-musical pair.

Man Ram needs a reality show

867040[/snapback]

LF at Fenway is a reality show

 

i sat there last year at the game vs. SD where he muffed a flyout in the 9th, the whole game he was classic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.