August 6, 200521 yr Wow, a below average pitcher that didn't sign with the 2005 Yankees. I hope we face Perisho in the World Series
August 7, 200521 yr Wow, a below average pitcher that didn't sign with the 2005 Yankees. I hope we face Perisho in the World Series 891320[/snapback] :lol :notworthy GREAT sig....
August 7, 200521 yr Wow, a below average pitcher that didn't sign with the 2005 Yankees. I hope we face Perisho in the World Series 891320[/snapback] :lol :notworthy GREAT sig.... 891999[/snapback] Haha, thanks bud.
August 8, 200521 yr I doubt he'll be making the big club anytime soon. They just got rid of one lefty reliever who was strugg-a-ling, why would they want another?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.