Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Madden 2006 thread

Featured Replies

I can't not like something? I loved NCAA, that's my football game of choice. Madden is a great franchise that has disappointed me last year and this year.896972[/snapback]

 

Agreed.

I can't not like something? I loved NCAA, that's my football game of choice. Madden is a great franchise that has disappointed me last year and this year.896972[/snapback]

 

Agreed.

897158[/snapback]

 

 

 

Haven't played this years version yet but last years was very good.

See I liked last years better than NCAA, too. The reverse of most of the opinions in this forum. I'll admit, I'll turn that QB cone crap off, but other than that, I can't wait.

Just rented it at Blockbuster .. most are out, but if they told you they are waiting on shipment (if you called) .. I suggest calling back asap as they're leaving the shelves fast.

I prefer NHL 2001 sadly enough

896443[/snapback]

AHH!! NHL 2002!!!!! BEST GAME EVER...

 

hahhahah those commentaters are AWESOME

 

 

 

Guy 1: OHHHHHH, I JUST SPILLED HOT CHOCOLATE ON MY LEGS

Guy 2: THOSE ARE MY LEGS!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guy 1: Oh, sorry

 

ahhahahaha best ever.

 

 

I prefer NHL 2001 sadly enough

896443[/snapback]

 

AHH!! NHL 2002!!!!! BEST GAME EVER...

 

hahhahah those commentaters are AWESOME

 

 

Guy 1: OHHHHHH, I JUST SPILLED HOT COFFEE ON MY LEGS

Guy 2: THOSE ARE MY LEGS!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guy 1: Oh, sorry

 

ahhahahaha best ever.

Madden 06 isn't as bad as some made it sound.

It's actually a good upgrade to 2005, I like the presentation feel, looks more "up to date" .. and SS mode is pretty cool. Haven't tried much else.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.