Fenway photo gallery

strandedx02

Great pics, thanks for sharing. I'd like to see a game there one day

895798[/snapback]

It's really awesome--I was there last year for a Sox-Yanks game on Sunday Night Baseball. Unfortunately I couldn't get any tickets this season, so I have to resort to wandering around with my camera 3 hours before the game.

I live one block from prudential center.

Why dont you try to wait in that tickets line for tickets the day of the game?

I went up to the counter for a day game when they were playing the indians and they had the 80 dollar seats available, but I wasnt planning on paying that so we just went to jillians

I live one block from prudential center.

Why dont you try to wait in that tickets line for tickets the day of the game?

I went up to the counter for a day game when they were playing the indians and they had the 80 dollar seats available, but I wasnt planning on paying that so we just went to jillians

895933[/snapback]

I can't afford to pay $80 for tickets. The times I went to games last season I managed to get $20 seats (right field behind the bullpen vs. the Yankees, standing room/sitting in empty seats behind the plate vs. the D-Rays.)

Also I don't live in Boston and can't go up there all the time...yesterday I happened to be meeting someone in Boston and brought my camera along so I could take pictures.

Great pics.

I took the stadium tour a few years ago (bosox were out of town), and they let the group walk the dirt around the whole field. The Green Monster is awesome, and the dents that you can't possibly see on TV are really neat to see. I wanted to go inside the LF wall (a la Manny), but they said "not today".

Also, the way RF falls off beyond the Pesky pole is pretty cool, and demonstrates why Ted Williams probably would've hit a lot more HRs in, say, Yankee Stadium.

Guest Moneyball

It's true what other people have said. Judging from the pics it does look like those monster seats have been there for awhile.

Nice pics. To bad you couldn't get any from inside the ballpark.

If I ever got to Boston I want to go to a game and a tour.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.