Willingham batting gloves

Fishfan79

There is a game used pair on ebay, I keep getting outbid for these. Any ideas what you all would pay for them? right now it is up to 13.00 bucks. Not too bad I guess. But i dont really track what the items normally are worth, just keep them for myself when I can get my hands on neat stuff. Specially marlins stuff. What do you all think?

I just like to collect stuff like that. Never had bid on batting gloves before. I have a game used ball by ricky henderson hit out and signed for me in spring training as a kid.. and a sheff game used (broken) bat that he signed and used. I was curious what would be too much.

shamrock if that is you bidding on it, i wouldnt outbid yas then. Rather not outbid one of the faithful here on the website :)

But, I saw them and thought neato never had seen batting gloves before. Be something different and neato!

Guest Moneyball

I'd say go for it. What's the price on a new pair anyways? 8-9 bucks.

If they're game used I say bid more.

898968[/snapback]

$8-9 :lol

Most major league quality gloves go for at least $30+.

899484[/snapback]

I've seen the same gloves I have on ML players.

Bought them at Sports Authority for 10 bucks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.