Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Free Willy!!!

Featured Replies

Can he start at catcher if Lo Duca can't go? We could really use some offensive potential, Treanor is good defensively and all but he just does not swing a major league bat at all. He is probably one of the weakest hitting catchers in the majors, and that's not an offensive position.

Willy is Free.. I wonder if he will start tonight if Duca is not able to catch.. but the D-Treanor combo will be broken so I guess Treanor or Duca will catch him :)

Willy is Free.. I wonder if he will start tonight if Duca is not able to catch.. but the D-Treanor combo will be broken so I guess Treanor or Duca will catch him :)

926505[/snapback]

 

You dont start a bad defensive catcher in the heat of a wild card race vs. the Mets.

Willy is Free.. I wonder if he will start tonight if Duca is not able to catch.. but the D-Treanor combo will be broken so I guess Treanor or Duca will catch him :)

926505[/snapback]

 

You dont start a bad defensive catcher in the heat of a wild card race vs. the Mets.

926578[/snapback]

Exactly.

Defense at the catching position is so much more important than a lot of you realize.

Willy is Free.. I wonder if he will start tonight if Duca is not able to catch.. but the D-Treanor combo will be broken so I guess Treanor or Duca will catch him :)

926505[/snapback]

 

You dont start a bad defensive catcher in the heat of a wild card race vs. the Mets.

926578[/snapback]

Isn't Lo Duca starting tonight?

Willy is Free.. I wonder if he will start tonight if Duca is not able to catch.. but the D-Treanor combo will be broken so I guess Treanor or Duca will catch him :)

926505[/snapback]

 

You dont start a bad defensive catcher in the heat of a wild card race vs. the Mets.

926578[/snapback]

Isn't Lo Duca starting tonight?

926647[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking. :mischief2

Jack never uses his bench players. In fact, I don't think even think Jack bothers to manage anymore. That's why the Marlins lead the league in shutouts, Jack is sleeping in the dugout instead of calling the bullpen or looking at the lineup. :plain

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.