Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pics from the Panthers Season Ticket Holder Event

Featured Replies

It was awesome, I got Jay Bouwmeester to sign a Panthers puck for me, all the key people in the organization like Jacque Martin, Mike Keenan, and the broadcasters like Denis Potvin, etc. all gave speeches, even Luongo said a few words thanking the fans and welcoming them back. It was a good time, even better all the stuff for sale at Panther Land was 50% off, so I bought tons of Panthers stuff.

 

It was just a good time, there were a TON of people there, I was really surprised.

 

Here are the pics:

Are those the jerseys? Damn, they look weird.

  • Author

Are those the jerseys? Damn, they look weird.

947812[/snapback]

 

They're just the practice uni's that are being used in training camp... just like the Marlins have their own different jerseys for spring training.

 

All the NHL teams are using those same style Reebok practice jerseys for training camp, just different colors and logo.

  • Author

Oh yeah, and Panthers cheerleaders > Mermaids....

 

 

 

I honestly had no idea we even HAD cheerleaders up until tonight :lol .

Damn, that girl has a slim waist.

Oh yeah, and Panthers cheerleaders > Mermaids....

 

 

 

I honestly had no idea we even HAD cheerleaders up until tonight :lol .

947971[/snapback]

Good Lord!

 

*Beats floor with hind leg*

When did South Florida get a hockey team?

 

:p J/K Accord dont spaz out...in some twisted way I actually miss hockey now. :confused

 

DAMN that blondie has a bangin body. Are they temp cheer leaders, like for the event only, or are they gonna be at every game? Ive never heard of ANY hockey team having cheerleaders, however the Marlins were the first team in MLB, that I can think of to have cheerleaders.

When did South Florida get a hockey team?

 

:p J/K Accord dont spaz out...in some twisted way I actually miss hockey now. :confused

 

DAMN that blondie has a bangin body. Are they temp cheer leaders, like for the event only, or are they gonna be at every game? Ive never heard of ANY hockey team having cheerleaders, however the Marlins were the first team in MLB, that I can think of to have cheerleaders.

948016[/snapback]

I know the Carolina Hurricanes had dancers...they wore black hot pants and glittery red tops that showed thier bellys and they were like around the arena. About the only thing I enjoyed about the NHL in raleigh...

We had cheerleaders a couple of years ago, called the IceKats, but they got rid of them last season. They're back, but under a different name...not sure what they're called now, but I think their sponsored by some jewelry store or something like that.

 

I'm a season ticket holder...but didn't go....I get sick at the worst times.. :thumbdown

  • Author

The introduction of the players was AWESOME. They played this really badass video on the jumbotron scoreboard and then all the players walked in, and it just so happens that I was sitting on the aisle right in the middle of the two sections on both sides and the players walked RIGHT there, they like ran through the middle of all the fans like the intro at an NFL football game shaking their hands, it was so friggen awesome. Jokinen, J-Bo, Luongo, Nieuwendyke, etc. etc. etc. they all shook my hand running by it was great.

 

They had the ENTIRE team there, even all of the top prospects like Olesz and everyone who won't even be on the final roster, so it was cool to meet the future but god damn they're so young. I couldn't bring myself to go up and ask for the autograph of some 17 year old kid who was 3 years younger than me, even if he is a future NHL superstar :lol .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.