The Celebs of MB.com

Guest Moneyball

I see Bob Dole is very popular around these parts. If only I were that popular.? :(

955389[/snapback]

Well, we all know which Senator user has the best hair.

955439[/snapback]

Looking for some underaged fun, John? Just PM me. I won't tell Teresa.

955458[/snapback]

I don't swing that way, unlike Dick Cheney's daughter, who's gay.

It's very nice to get recognition and be considered a 'Celebrity'.

Got to jet, have to go on the air with those bozos in Channel 4 in 7 minutes.

955154[/snapback]

We are on TV so much we must be considered celebrities. Ed, fan mail to your name is unbelieveable. We had to rent another P.O.D. to store it ( :o ). I might be invited to the Oscar's next year.

955154[/snapback]

They should be interviewing me!

955170[/snapback]

Behave yourself you hurricane.

955542[/snapback]

Be quiet you feeble old man. I happen to be a powerful and sexy hurricane bigger than most US states. It's my hot water, I'll do what I want.

955154[/snapback]

955170[/snapback]

955542[/snapback]

Be quiet you feeble old man. I happen to be a powerful and sexy hurricane bigger than most US states. It's my hot water, I'll do what I want.

955592[/snapback]

:lol :lol

955154[/snapback]

955170[/snapback]

955542[/snapback]

955592[/snapback]

When I combine my mindpower with Ed's we can defeat you you well-organized hurricane. You are just a mass of swirling clouds. Remember: One atomic bomb in the one-eyed monster and we save the US billions in damage. Behave yourself, now.

955154[/snapback]

955170[/snapback]

955542[/snapback]

955592[/snapback]

When I combine my mindpower with Ed's we can defeat you you well-organized hurricane. You are just a mass of swirling clouds. Remember: One atomic bomb in the one-eyed monster and we save the US billions in damage. Behave yourself, now.

955648[/snapback]

Hey hey hey the only one that's going to do any killing in this thread is me, Rambo and maybe George. Leave the storm alone you old man. I hear Dan Marino has some property in the Houston area.

Now now everyone lets all calm down and enjoy each others presence. I'm just here in baseball heaven watching the Marlins game on TV. That's the least I could do after they retired my number after my death.

955751[/snapback]

Aren't you a handsome man. Have I seen you somewhere? Oh that's right at the cooking workshop. I taught you how to stuff meat into tacos. :mischief

Now now everyone lets all calm down and enjoy each others presence. I'm just here in baseball heaven watching the Marlins game on TV. That's the least I could do after they retired my number after my death.

955751[/snapback]

Aren't you a handsome man. Have I seen you somewhere? Oh that's right at the cooking workshop. I taught you how to stuff meat into tacos. :mischief

955863[/snapback]

I never recalled having so much meat. But I must compliment you, that was the best tasting tortilla bread I ever had. So moist and soft. You brought out all the flavor despite it sitting on the shelf for 40+ years. Thanks Julia.

955751[/snapback]

955863[/snapback]

I never recalled having so much meat. But I must compliment you, that was the best tasting tortilla bread I ever had. So moist and soft. You brought out all the flavor despite it sitting on the shelf for 40+ years. Thanks Julia.

955889[/snapback]

*blushes*

Stop giving me so much credit. The amount of meat also enhances the meal. Take care now, I have to go.